Chapter 8

Liz Pov

Its been a week since a got that text and its all that's been on my mind." Liz stop being sad smile what so bad right now besides that Amy got out of jail and you have to go to school today?" That's when it hit me,"Wait Amy is out.  I should have known I will see you at school ok I love you bye." I walked, well jogged, to school and as soon as I was in the front doors I was pulled in to a classroom. "Well so now you did steal my man. So you got my text bitch so I gonna lay it straight." I stared at her in pure hate knowing what she wants." I am not leaving Xander whore sorry." She just smiled as I walked out I heard her mumble 'I will get him bitch I will.' I shrugged it off and walked off to meet my friends.

________________________________Going to lunch________________________________________

"So me and Rich....." I was trying to listen Brody talk but all I could do was think about Amy's threat. As we walked through the halls I glanced into one of the classes and froze as Brody kept walking talking to space. I opened the door and almost cried. There was Xander siting in the teacher chair with Amy only in her bra and underwear kissing. Wait no almost eating each others faces."Xander we are done you ass i thought you might actually care!" Xander looked shocked and Amy looked smug. "Liz honey you know I love you she kissed me  I tried to stop her please." I shook my head and then I thought hit me and I smiled." Oh Xander I loved you too but we are done I think I might I don't know date that old friend of mine you hated, but who do you care we are over get your shit out of my house." With that I left, I left the school got to my car and drove to the beach. It was there my tears fell. After what felt like hours I drove home to see Brody and Rich sitting in my drive way."What do y'all want?" Brody sadly smiled at me and hugged me whispering he was sorry. Rich pulled him off and hugged me it was then new tears fell from my eyes as it sunk in that it was over. I just lost the love of my life.