Chapter 4

Xander POV

I run to the park screaming "Liz Liz where the fuck are you." I am so scared and worried its just unbearable. As I entered the park I saw Amy passed out and pride filled me knowing Liz did that. But that soon left as I saw Liz bleeding and leaning to the side. I quickly ran to her and held her as I called the ambulance. Then I hear Liz's soft hoarse voice "Xander what are you doing.." But I can see her eyes close as the sirens come on ear shot. I shake her and yell "Liz if you die your taking me with you." I was now almost in tears, I can't lose her I need her more than air and water. "Sir she's lost a lot of blood she needs to go to the hospital she's gonna make it okay." I look up to see friendly looking women with a stretcher. I shake my head and move. They lift Liz's small fragile body and I see large pool of blood on her side. " Can I ride with her please." The lady just shook her head and smiled at me. I got next to Liz in the ambulance and held her soft delicate hand it was then I realized how pale she had become." Sir what's this girls name and blood type,oh and the other girls name please." I looked at the women and replied " Other girl Amy Scott, this angel is Elizabeth Wright blood type AB Positive." I smiled down at Liz. The lady giggled "Thank you, you both make a cute couple." I did not even think before replying with a thank you. Soon we arrived at the hospital and I heard the worst sound I ever heard. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LIz's heart monitor flatlined just as I left ambulance. Soon as it was gone the paramedics got the shock pads ready to bring her back. "CLEAR!"I looked dazed at the monitor as it started to beat regular again. I released my held breath and the paramedics did as well. They rushed her away as I stayed where I was till i felt I strong shake. "Son come explain to us all what the hell happened." this voice was Liz's worried father. I nodded and sat in waiting area. I told Liz's parents and two cops about the scream, Amy passed out, Liz bleeding and anything else I noticed like the bruise forming on Liz's neck and eye. Then the cops left and my and Liz's friends came. Janice and Amber came and attacked me." Where is she, you did this she  was meeting you jerk why do you hate her you dick."Then I saw Brian grab Amber and surprise Kyle grab Jackie. "Dude you look like shit what you upset about." I looked shocked at Liz's friend Lauren and screamed " I watched the only person I love and care about flatline come back and get but in surgery because I broke up with a girl and you ask why I am so sick looking." After this i stalked off to the vending machines not wanting to hear the gasps at my confession. When I cooled down I went back and saw Liz's mom and friends in tears. "What happened she's okay right please tell me she's okay." Now I was shaking Brody Liz's best friend he looked at me with sad eyes. "Xander she's in a coma they don't know when or if she'll wake up." I looked around and then his words clicked. I saw her parents had already wished me in he family like they had in fifth grade when I came over, and are friends looked at me with sorry expressions. I walked of to a chair like a zombie as I spoke " When can we see her?" Her dad replied" You can go Rick show him the room bud." Rick nodded and started walking I followed. When we entered I laughed a sad low laugh " Liz would freak at the needles she is deathly afraid." I went over to her side and took her hand."You got to wake up angel I got to tell you some important things love." I heard Rick clear his throat and tell me " Dude you've loved her since fifth grade why have you never told her, she probably have feelings for you to if she doesn't already have them." I started crying then"I was trying to tell her and its all my fault and now she will hate me but I need her more than air man." Rick was rubbing my back and just nodding. "Dude you better not freak but I kinda feel like that to her friend Brody." I was of course shocked but replied " If you love him like I love her tell him dude don't end up like me man." He nodded and left all I could do was seat there and pray she'd come to and let me explain. I decided there I was not moving until she woke up to me holding her hand."I love you I whispered as I kissed her hand.