Chapter 16 Part one

ok so this is a date chapter so point of views will switch i am trying to add surprises to it and going to show everyone's thoughts there maybe this date next chapter a few chapters and end i haven't decided yet. so read on

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'

Liz POV

I quickly put the movie I wanted to watch first on and when Xander went to shower I popped the popcorn and put that and the junk food on my little picnic blanket bed setting. I heard the shower turn off and ran up to my room and waited. Soon I heard his footsteps and when he got downstairs I heard him call my name and I just yelled back that I'd be down soon. I quickly put on my new outfit and fixed my hair and makeup and walked out let's get this date on roll.

Xander POV

I am getting really excited for this date Liz planned out she was always romantically creative so this should be a tear jerker. I took a quick shower and when I got out I heard little feet run up the stairs I knew Liz was running to get ready. I threw on a polo shirt and some black skinnies with trainers and walked down calling her name I got a cute little 'be there in a minute' which had me laughing.. Soon I heard some heel like steps going down the stairs. When she walked into the room it made my heart skip skip a beat. She was wearing galaxy leggings a white tank with a black jean jacket on top she looked like a model but acted like a princess. "wow babe all that for me shouldn't have." She giggled and sat on my lap she turned off the lights and snuggled into my chest as the beginning of the movie started and I saw it was 'The Lucky One' I just laughed knowing Liz just wanted to see Zac what's his face shirtless. "Don't go to sleep hotty cuz this isn't my whole date." I looked at her puzzled she just kissed me fast and focused back on the movie. haven Well that's that I guess she better be glad I love her cuz I would be demanding the answers to my questions now but hey why ruin her day. As the movie ended Liz looked nervous and said she had to make a call running out of the room a laughed at her cute little stress face and just how nervous she is. The more she was out of the room the more nervous I got for her and our date. "Hey hot rod you gotta get off your fat booty and come with me."

Jackie POV

"What are you doing I told you to put the lights over there ugh Brody why did you bring Mr. I can't follow directions when given?" I looked at Rich who was in-between anger and laughing. Brody got up and fixed the lights rolling his eyes. I mean this is big for Liz I remember the days she would cry saying no one would love her and she would love nobody and now she is planning dates and who knows what else in her head. "Hey Alice Cullen what does you vision include?" I looked at him appalled I am so not acting like Alice. I flipped him the bird and finished up the setup when I heard Wings by Little Mix and knew that Liz was calling cuz that's her ringtone. "Yolo my fine friend how goes with lover boy does my outfit get a A or what honey child?" I heard an whimper then her response, "He likes it great but how is it over there you have you got everything all that I need my dress hit outfit, the movies over so like tell me please that you're ready?" I laughed at her worrying and told he we were ready to set the plan in motion.

Liz POV

I went back into the room and yelled at him and Xander was just sitting there all nervous and adorable but it was time to go. "Babe lets go we have places to go things to do." We walked to his car and I told him to follow the GPS and you know he trust me enough to do so. When we got to the park I wanted us to go to we got out and Brody and Jackie came up to us. "Whoa why are you guys here?" I laughed at Xander and explained to him and he walked away with Brody leaving me with Jackie. "Ok let's do this you got everything does it look good out in the field?" She nodded and laughed pulling me to a bathroom and put me in my dress did my makeup and tried to get me to relax. "Ok I gotta go see him yea oh this is scary oh this is scary."

Xander POV

I laughed at Liz walking away and when we got to the male bathroom and was handed a suit jacket and dress pants. I looked at Rich and he nodded so I got the message. "What was that you know something what do you know RICHARD YOU TELL ME NOW!" I laughed as Rich pulled him out and I walked where I knew everything would be and I felt the extra weight I carried and I knew it was the best moment to do this.

RICH POV

"Rich what was that is he planning to ruin her date you tell me now." I love him but he is so loud and in your face. "Babe if I tell you it won't be a shock later or maybe you already know." He looked angry like when I told him and I had to go out and run a errand and slipped something into Xander's pocket. "Babe wait till tomorrow and jezz calm down I only have two ear drums." He just laughed and we went back to his and I just hopped that Xander's plan pulled through.

**********************************************************************************************************

secound update i just felt inspired today watched alot of romance stuff with the folks and decided two is better than one right so yea do wht awsoe leprechauns do