Chapter 7

• Dedicated to courtny mayes

Elizabeths POV

Today was the day I got out of this little crappy hospital room. Xander was pushing me down the long hallway to the front door. He looked at me and smiled " Why so happy doof?" Xander chuckled "Because your parents are leaving for a month or so and I am allowed to take care of you meaning I live in your house for the next month or so." I was shocked my dad would never agree to this would he? I looked at Xander as he just smiled. " I am not banging you if that's what you were hoping for. We just started going out I have standards loser." Xander just shrugged "Wasn't thinking like that beautiful I was thinking laying next to you waking up to you what I always dreamed." He sighed as he finished as if in a total state of bliss. Xander was so deep he didn't see a wall coming, and being the lovely girlfriend I am I slipped from his light grip and watched. "Ow the hell." Yep like I pictured I was laughing so hard my wound hurt. Xander walked straight into the wall and was now glaring at me. "Oh just wait Liz cause karma is a bitch." I stopped laughing and now it was my turn to glare though it was only playful. "Yeah I know ass your karma got me stabbed." Xander's face took on one of sorrow "I know and I am forever sorry." I smiled and just pulled him to the car. "Just drive me home my bitch." Xander chuckled "Yes master."

___________________________________:)_______________________________________________-(At home)

"Xander come on I am tired and want my real bed not that shit bed at that crack house." I was whining because Xander wouldn't open the stupid door. He chuckled and finally opened the door. As soon as he did I raced up to my room and dived right to my bed. "Wow Liz at least change and check your phone it's blinking is starting to bug me." I stuck my tongue at him as he closed my door for me to change I quickly did so and called Xander back in. We sat on my bed Xander trying to pick something to watch and me looking at my phone. I was about done when I came upon a unknown number.

' I'm gonna get you Lizzie just you wait. And when I get done nobody will be able to fix you.'

-your nightmares

you okay babe calm down its okay." It was then I realized I was violently shaking. " I-I I'm f-ff-finee" Shit i'm studering. Xander just hugged me till I feel asleep. The last thing on my mind was what could I do to keep me and the ones I love safe.