Chapter 14

Liz POV

I started my song and quickly got into it like I do with most songs. (Begin the song playing if you like)

I saw Xander standing on the side of the stage so being the sassy person I am I pulled him on stage and sat him on the stool and sang right at him. He sat there staring at me like I was an angel he never seen. I smiled as I sang the last part, Xander looked ready to pounce on me. Naturally I giggled and walked up to him seeing the sparkle of hope in his eyes but I only kissed his cheek causing a frown to form and strutted off the stage. Once I got back there I ran and hide from him knowing he would look for me. Soon I saw his shoes on the gap of the closet I was in and had to hold a laugh in. I was deep in my head thinking of ways to prolong re dating him when I felt something crawl on me. "AHHHHHH BUG GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!" I heard the running of shoes and soon I could hear his soothing voice, "Its ok baby your fine shhhh i'm here your all good." I looked up and saw him smiling at me and I couldn't fight the smile on my face, "I like it here." I started to blush i wasn't supposed to say it out loud but i'm sure glad I did.

Xander POV

I stood on the side of the stage and I watched as Liz sang like her heart was the song itself. I saw her look over at me as he started to walk toward me. She slowly pulled me on stage and sat me down on the stool and I stared at her for what felt like the first time. Memories started flooding my head, the first time we meet, first kiss, everything. As she finished I was ready to kiss her, cuddle her and pick up where we left off. Liz giggled and as I thought she was going to kiss me she kissed my cheek. MY FLIPPING CHEEK THAT'S ALL I GET!!! I saw her little bum running away from me and as I got over my shock I ran after. I ran all through the stage as I passed the janitor closet I heard it her poor saddening scream. "AHHHHHH BUG GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!" I quickly ran to her as she fell out of the closet in a panic. I know she hates bugs they creep her out. "It's ok baby your fine shhhh I'm here your all good." She looked up at me and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "I like it here." I knew she meant in my arms and that made me so happy to hear her say that. When she started to blush and I had to lean in and kiss her. So giving into my heart I kissed her she quickly kissed her back and it felt like the first time all over again. "So do you want me to explain now or you wanna just get back together?" she giggled and smiled at me. "Baby let's do both my parents don't get home till the end of the month and I'm lonely so explain at my place over a flick or two yea." I nodded and knew this was a step in the right direction to getting us back together. "Sure love let's get going ok." She quickly got up and pulled me up and ran with me to our cars. "Well someone's an eager leprechaun huh wants to get me in your bed." She smacked my shoulder mumbling a shut up and I just laughed getting in my car ready to put Amy and her ways in the past.

Liz POV

I'm excited to be with Xander again I mean I feel myself with him that I can be or do anything with him next to me. When we got to my house I let us in and told him to pick a movie while I changed. He just laughed as I grabbed my one piece and went to the bath room to change. When I finished I saw he put in a horror nice just to get me to cuddle him smart boy. "So before you scary me into your arms tell me what happened that day please." He sighed nodding as I sat next to him. "Well I got a text and I thought it was from you so I went to a classroom to meet you and when I got there Amy was in only her you know and she pushed me in that chair and you walked in and screamed we were over and I was so heartbroken I told her I was going to kill her and I just didn't know what to do and I'm sorry baby so sorry." I looked up at him and saw tears in his eyes not once had I ever seen him cry unless I was hurt so I know his story was true so I forgave him instantly. The face Xander was making let me know our conversation wasn't done. "What happened with you baby hospitals not taking your meds?" I smiled at him and I explained all the heart break he caused me and my stupidity for not trusting him. Also how Brody and Rich tried to get me to listen and I ignored it but he just smiled and forgave me. I smiled after I finished because I felt free now i giggled and spoke again, "Xander play the movie and you know what you got your wish." He looked at me puzzled and I smiled, "Don't tell me you forgot fifth grade yelling 'One day Beathy I will have you falling head over heels for me!' oh now you know." Xander looked at me and slammed his lips on mine I kissed back knowing he was sharing his love with this kiss. "I love you too Beathy so much." I giggled at the boy in front of me and pressed play on the movie. For the first time since we broke up I got to feel the comfort of his touch lulling me to sleep. "Go to sleep I promise to be here next to you when you wake up." I looked at him as he kissed my forehead and let his nice protective embrace put me to sleep.

Hey guys thanks for all your reads and such i love you all let me know what you think and saw for the flippy point of views but you know how it goes so LIVE LOVE LAUGH and YOLO it out