Chapter 6

Brody's POV

" Brody she's up man she's up." Xander's over joyful voice screamed at me. As soon as I get the call that Liz is awake, I jump in my car."Dude hurry we need to check on her." I could hear the annoying voice of my dead twin. "I'm going dumb ass calm down." Yeah I know i'm crazy and talk to the voice of my dead twin brother who simi likes my best friend. I know, I know. The past two days have been the best and worse and now i'm on my way to the hospital parking lot, I get out of my car, and open the door, demanding to see Liz. A nurse tells me where to go and I thank her. I arrive on the third floor see Xander sitting down,and burst through the door to her room. "What the hell happened?" I ask brutally.

"I got stabbed and whose that with you?" she says, laughing.

"Obviously Liz I knew that. Why?And who?" I ask.

"I pissed someone off and that guy who looks like you" I was shocked she can't see Aaron can she. "Hey Liz I guess you see me now cool I am Aaron nice to meet you," I heard Aaron say.

"How can you see and hear him ?"

"Xander asked me to go to the park. So I did and Amy came and got mad saying I stole her man i have no idea why and then she stabbed me,I had an out of body adventure and I can see him now" she answered.

"And Xander just broke up with her and cool I guess ?" I say, confused.

"Yup. Hey, how did you know I was awake?" she asks.

"Xander called me. He told me you were up," I say. I take a look at Liz's face and say, "Damn, you look like shit."Aaron answer "She looks fine."

"Thanks Aaron. And thanks Brody," she says with extreme sarcasm.

"No problem. Xander's crying. I can hear him from here what you do," I say.

"That's because you didn't turn your phone off dipshit!" I hear a voice say.

"Xander that's not nice to say! And why you crying?" I exclaim, pulling my phone out. "Loser. She agreed to date me" Aaron gasped.

Liz just laughs. "Yeah I did,so what have you been up to while I was out?Did Rick ask you out?" Liz asks me.

"Oh, the usual,Congrats bout time" I reply casually. "And yeah, Rich asked me out and we had our first date yesterday. How did you know?" Aaron snorted " Should be straight bro. And out of body adventure dude"

"Thanks. And What?!" she yells, blowing my eardrums out. "When? Tell me everything."

I mock her for a little bit and then tell her what happened.

FLASHBACK

I was driving home from school and Rich pulls into our driveway. Of course, I immediately look at my feet so I don't have to look at his eyes. I got out of the car and he was leaning on the side of his car. I thought, Damn he's hot! I could hear Aaron's stupid laughter.

"Hey Brody. Uh...Can you come somewhere with me?" he asked.

I was caught totally off guard. "Yeah, sure!" I said brightly, feeling unusually brave.

He smiled and my heart stopped."Oh fabulous a gay date yeah me" Aaron so rudely added. Rick opened the passenger door and I step in, giving him a smile. He got in and we started driving. About 10 minutes later, we arrive at some smoothie place. He told me to go sit down, so I sat down.

He came back with two smoothies. I started drinking mine when Rich reached out and pushed the cup back onto the table. I gave him a dirty glance and he laughed. I almost passed out right there on the table.

"Brody, I've known you and your friend Liz for a long time, and I thought it was time that I told you something," he said.

I looked at him with curiosity and he continued. "I'm gay. And I've had a crush on you since Fifth."

"Did not see that coming" Aaron added. I stared at him. He's gay? Had a crush on me? I started to hyperventilate and he bit his lip with nervousness. He got up and brought his chair closer to mine. "Will you be my boyfriend?" he whispered.

I nodded eagerly, smiling. He rested his head on the back of the chair. He smiled and my heart fluttered again. I was surprised about how nonchalant he was about it. We finished our smoothies and went back to his car. "So was that our official first date or what?" I asked him, my voice shaky from happiness.

"I guess so," he says, laughing. Aaron had remand silent till now " Look who got a boyfriend dude you should be straight and date Lizzy."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Wow Brody! Congrats! " Liz squeals, giving me a hug."Oh and Aaron I got a boyfriend now so sorry.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't want any of that 'congrats' shit," I say. Aaron just said a quick okay and dropped it.

"When I get out of here, Rick better come over," she grumbled.

I laugh and leave the room yelling "You just go make out with Xander." Liz and Aaron laughed " Maybe I will. Xander!" I sighed me and Aaron both said a quick " And i'm off." She just laughed and waved as Xander came strolling in the room. I felt my phone buzz and I quickly read it and smiled.

Rick- Babe come over <3 u. Aaron laughed " Booty call." I just got in my car and ignored him I was going over to my amazing boyfriend so who gives a shit.