Chapter 13

Liz pov

I am so excited Jackie and Brody are both in this years pop show. I am of course going for support. Brody also told me to bring James and he agreed he loves this whole fake dating because he is using me to make his ex jealous. Xander to my disappointment has paid no attention to me at all. But today's the day of the show and here we are front row waiting for Brody and Jackie's duet. I heard Xander is going to be here so you know dressing to impress isn't to bad i know leather and heels are his sweet spot, I chuckled till I felt the seat beside me shift "Hey liz what we miss." I turned and saw Brody and Jackie siting beside me I stared puzzled "what are you guys doing here your supposed to be performing", They just laughed as the Mr. Mac announced the act "Next to perform is Xander Lopez." What Xander I stared shocked as he walked own in his sexy jean shirt a plaid underneath that with hot tan pants to say if he were a hillbilly he'd be the sexiest one to live. When he saw me he smiled and I knew this was for me.

Xander pov

"You guys sure i should do this." I looked to Brody for a possible save me but he just smiled an nodded, " got to take my seat of lovely peace lets go." they ran out and I knew it was time.

I'm about to perform for Liz and I am so nervous she will not forgive me and just hate me more. "Next to perform is Xander Lopez." I walked onto the stage and I could see her, the shock she had and the love still in her eyes. But she looked absolutely beautiful in the green dress and heels, and don't start me on her leather jacket she knew I loved that jacket. "Hey I am singing this to a princess for her to FINALLY understand I love HER and ONLY her." I started strumming and the realization hit her face causing me to smile.(to lazy to type lyrics so plays They Don't Know About Us) Her boy toy James smiled whispered to her and left! He left! Yes she's all mine score.....

After I finished my song I bowed and walked off like the beast I am. "You did great Xander" "That was amazing wish I was that princess." I just smiled and nodded thanks because I had yet to see my princess in leather. I scanned everywhere but nothing so in defeat I sat in one of the stage chairs. "Now for a last minute performance from- Thanks Mr. Mac but I got this. Babe if that's all you got for me bring it hon." The voice started singing and I knew she was singing it the song that i know was her way of giving up her fight against me cuz she always said she would sing that if we fought and that warms me to the core to hear it. My beautiful princess.

Liz POV

Did you hear his speech omg he loves me only me SCORE. I feel on cloud nine than he sang, Omg he is singing One Direction no I what? I stared tears filling my eyes and I heard James whisper a congrats as he gets up and leaves. I feel bad but I can't take my eyes off Xander and my ears off that voice. As he finished he walked off all cocky and that's when my smirk grew. He thinks one of my favorite song can win me game on. I ran off stage and whispered to Mr. Mac begging him to let me sing, but please four years in symphonic clarinet band, he finally let me threw. "Now for a last minute performance from-" I cut him off so he wouldn't know right away, "Thanks Mr. Mac but I got this. Babe if that's all you got for me bring it on hon." I smirked and I knew he was gonna love this as I sang it. Let the games begin lover boy.

Thanks if u read this I gonna make this maybe a few more chaps kk this

Is great luv u loads