Chapter 2

Elizabeth POV

The rest of the day was boring as hell. I found out I have two other classes with Xander. And all classes with Rich. It reallly is a pain he keeps giving me his beggar look. While Rich is constantly looking at Brody I think I need to intervene. And at lunch the constant stares, and quick worried glances from Xander. Wow i am starting to think he is crazy. At the end of lunch I walk over to Rich and hand him a piece of paper. " whats this i already got your number." I smile I know its Brody's y'all need to hang out more." Rich smiled and I rushed to my next class. After the final bell I can't help but he the conversation thats blocking my freedom "Did you hear 'bout Xander And Amy," "Yeah I heard he told her he needs to prove to someone that he cares and dumped her to the floor." As I heard I remembered the note. Then it hit me he needs me to help get Amy off his back. In his honor that bitch is crazy. I walk into the cold air of the Philadelphia afternoon I see a warming sight. Next to Rich's car I see Brody smiling bright. They are simi-close together and look to be flirting. I sigh if only i had any hope with boys, they all see me as Xander's pet. Meaning go near me get your ass beat down five years. If only he liked me like I like him I thought dreamy not just as his little neighbor he can mess with. I stopped, NO I did not just say that. Grrr... I am losing it now. whatever I need to get to this damn park and get this shit done. ***********************************************************************************************************************

Xander POV

I hope Elizabeth comes I just want one chance at the most stubborn, cold, dark, sensitive, caring and down right amazing girl I know. Yeah i put a target on my head by dumping Amy. But after this morning I knew it had be done. But that was down right cold how Amy took it,

FLASHBACK

"Hey Am can i talk to you for a sec." I call to my newest girlfriend Amy. With her caramel colored skin and eyes she is the most popular slut at school. "Yeah baby want you want." As she talks I realize I need to do this and get my Liz before its to late. But how do I not hurt her. My thoughts interrupted by Amy's whine of a voice" I heard some hockey jock is going to ask that little friend of yours out. Gosh who is it Vicky, Beth oh the one with the ugly blue hair." I growl I thought my Liz was a no date girl "Elizabeth Wright," She squeals" Yeah her, and Kyle wants her are you like so so happy." I snicker "Yeah Amy sorry were done I got to go get someone who I've wanted for awhile." She looks at me puzzled, but as I turn I hear " You won't get her before it's to late you know that." I brush it off as I head to lunch I can only think of Liz.

END OF FLASHBACK

 I head to the old park Elizabeth swimming in my thoughts her smile, the way when she hits me it sends tingles up my arm, the way all summer she kept yelling calling me her stalker. But I don't care if I die I will get my Liz. No one will stop me. But as I step in the park I see someone who will try."Amy, stop no AHHHH!" I hear Liz scream and i run full speed.