Introduction

Fifth Grade(Elizabeth,Nicole,Lauren,Jackie,Brody and Amber age 10/Xander,Brian and Rick age 11)

"Elizabeth and Xander sitting in tree k i s s i n g," this happens everyday all my friends say me and my worst nightmare Xander Lopez love each other. Though I've told them that I hate him I don't know how many times, but they just don't listen. Let me explain, I am Elizabeth Rose Wright I have red/brown hair that reaches my shoulders and hazel eyes, more on the gray side. I'm a shorty okay only 4ft 5in I know. Now Xander he is a pain with his tan skin and piercing black/brown eyes. He is three inches taller than me and always shows off in everything. He always spikes his black hair with a little gel and he annoys me at all costs. And unlucky for me he is my neighbor, My best friends are Nicole, Lauren, Jackie,Brody,and Amber (we are all born on the same day) and they all bug me to pieces about our fights saying its like were an old married couple. They also always say how dreamy he is and how they wish he liked them too. Brody has light sandy hair and blue eyes he is the typical nerd if you ask anyone but he is like my little brother so whatever. Nicole looks just like me but her eyes are greener and her hair is to her mid-back. and lighter. Jackie is Xander's friend Brian's twin sister. Lauren has long brown hair, tan skin and brown eyes, And Amber is your girl next door below shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes covered with purple frames. But let me explain why I HATE Xander, first he calls me names like ginger because of my hair,and he always steals my stuff. Also he just makes me mad, but for some reason I like the name calling, his constant picking and his annoying face. It all causes butterflies in my stomach,And it gives me a smile and great joy that you can't put in words. As I think this i feel a small pain on the side of my head. I look down to see a small rock at my feet. I already know who through it ,but just confirm I look up and see yup Xander just standing there with his friends Brian and Rick. Rick has black hair,brown eyes and slightly tan skin were Brian has blond and is white like his twin Jackie. That's when I see three rocks in his hands. Next thing I know I get hit again. My friends and he's were all laughing and saying "ya'll need to get married" I look and see Xander laughing real hard so next thing I did was pick up the rock next to my feet and threw it back at him hitting him right in the face. "Beathy what was that for I know you loovve me." Oh no that loser did not just go there. I HATE when he plays around about that."I wouldn't love you if my life depended on it jerk face." I see him smirk as he says,"One day Beathy I will have you falling head over heels for me if I have to break a million hearts to do it I will." "What ever loser keep dreaming and its Elizabeth you moron." Brody then came up as I turned to walk away and whispered "Lizzy I think he really likes you," I mumble back a "whatever" and smile on the inside.