Chapter 43 - Puzzle is Coming Together

And sadly this story is coming to an end. And also this is short but its coming to an end anyways, probably, just probably, one more chapter.

------------------------------------------

3 February

-------

Once the Williams had made it to their hotel room in America they rested for a bit. Paul sat up and stared in space. He amazed him where they as a band have gotten. From being orphans to being famous. But the most thing that was important to Paul was that he had a family that supported him. Of course he lost his dad and almost died but he still was alive and with his family and best friend and brother, John. Now he was going to be on American television. Well I guess it wasn’t that big but to him it was. Made him nervous just thinking about it. But this week was for vacation and spending time with Mum and the others.

---------

“Come ‘ed Paulie. Wake up!” Marin shook her younger brother.

Paul blinked the sleep out of his eyes. “What time is it?”

“Time for lunch. We’re going somewhere!” Marin smiled.

“Where?”

“To a real American food place!”

“Oh interesting. Can't be to bad can it. “ Paul winked and grinned.

Sight seeing was done after lunch. Going to all the famous places in Washington.

“I was just talking to someone and they said that supposedly this is where a president was rumored to have died.” George said.

“What?” Ringo looked disgusted.

“Yeah, and they thought he was replaced.”

“George. Who was it?” Ashley asked.

“They didn’t say.”

Ashley looked at Ringo and rolled her eyes. “Come on George, will you get me some popcorn?”

“Sure sis.” George grinned. “I'm hungry anyways!”

“You had a huge lunch!”

“So?”

Ashley giggled and followed her brother to the popcorn stand.

Paul was looking at an old document when someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and then was pulled away to an alley way.

“Your not getting in my way again!” The voice growled.

“What?” Paul asked confused.

“Your band isn’t taking over.”

“Don’t move.” A voice said sternly from behind Paul’s kidnapper.

“John!” Paul smiled.

“Look here Bieber, you aren’t getting us out of the way.”

“Where’d you get that gun, aren’t you…”

“Sh Paul. Now sit down and tell me are you working with some one?” John asked Justin Jr.

“No.”

John pushed the gun into his back.

“Okay okay! I'm hired, I'm being paid to do this. But I'm not really meaning it.” He gave in.

“What do you mean? Who put you up?” John frowned.

“An Asian lady and a few guys.”

“Will you team up with us?” John asked.