Chapter 1 - John

FYI(for your information), This is fan fiction. I am using The Beatles as my characters, just the difference is: Their childhoods, and lives, their conditions, the year their born(2000s), and what happens to them...i don't know where this story will go...so bare with me...this is an idea for now...it may not turn out perfectly. 

----------

John Lennon was only 2 when his mother died. And was left to deal with a father, who hated him and a brother, who hated him as well. He was the scapegoat of the family. His brother blamed everything on him, and his father never believed John when he defended himself.

His father was the worst. He wouldn't tell John when he was leaving, or when they were eating. He was not allowed outside the house, or out side his room much.

His brother was a few years older then John, he was 12 when their mother died. The reason, because John's father remarried after Gene's, John's brother, mother died.

John was born, on 9 Oct. 2007. His father was not there because he was not thrilled John was coming. A few days before John's mother died he heard his parents arguing over what to do with John. His father wanted to send him away to an orphanage, and mother was yelling and telling him how cruel he was to his son, then father fought back and said that John was not his son, then mother threw something at father and stormed out the front door.

            Three days later John's mother fell and broke her neck. After the funeral John didn't come out of his room for a day. No one even came upstairs to see if he was all right.

    That wraps up the story of John Lennon. Facts will gradually come up as this story progresses.

 ------

Tell me What you thought... you get chapter 1...;)