Chapter 12 - Free At Last?

Paul's POV

----

I woke up around 7 am. It was a Saturday today, so no one had to leave for school. I went downstairs to see mum doing laundry, and dad was gone. 

"Good morning Paulie." She hugged and kissed me. 

"Can i help?" I asked, taking a pair of trousers.

"Sure, check the pockets, those are John's."

"Yes, ma'am." I stuck my hand in one pocket then in the other. There was a piece of folded paper in it.

I placed that in my pocket to give back to John, and handed the trousers to mum. She then started the clothes. 

"Alright, lets get you some breakfast." She picked me up. 

As mum made breakfast i took the note out and looked at it. I couldn't read it real well, but i didn't notice one word. Warning. 

I had seen that in somethings Mariah had or the others. 

"Whats that Paul?" Mum asked.

"Uh, nothing. Just something for Johnny." I said and stuffed it back in my pocket.

"Let me see it."

"Its John's."

"I know. But let me see it." She said sternly.

I obeyed and she read it. "Whats it about mummy?"

"Nothing concerning you Paul."

"But-"

"Its a note from his teacher thats all."

"Oh." 

"Good Morning!" George shouted behind me. I jumped.

"George, people are still sleeping."

George smiled shyly and giggled. "Sorry mummy."

Mum helped him into a seat next to me. 

"I scared you didn't i Paulie!" He laughed.

"No." 

"Yeah i did!"

"No you didn't."

"Boys, stop." 

"George started it."

"I did not!" 

"Paul, George. No. I don't care who started it. Heres your breakfast." She kissed both of us and put the bowls down. 

------------

John's POV

----

14 August 2015

Well, today is a saturday. Its, i think, 9:30. Today i don't know what im gonna do. Probably hang out with Paul. Richie isn't awake, the girls aren't awake, and thats pretty much it. Only Paul and George...oh now Ashley is awake. 

This is going to be my journal, now. As i have mentioned. I hope to keep it going. Until i get old...maybe until i think im to old to even be writing a journal...

The dog just woke the others up. So i might be bothered. But im going to go hang out with Paulie some where...outside in the woods. He loves being out there. I do too. But not alone, thats why i like Paul to tag along. Or some one else. But mainly Paul.

Well, ill come back to this day, later. BYE

To Be Continued...

=====