Chapter 22 - "George"

Short i know...haha i wish it was longer...:P but...thats all the idea i have right now...

-------------------------

"But he was right be hind me!” Elana exclaimed as John ran out in front of her. He looked around the corner of the house and down the streets.

“They might of taken him.” John exclaimed.

“Should we go looking for him?” Lacy asked.

“Yeah…no.”

“Hey girls want to come upstage with me?” Justin said coming up towards Elana.

“Go away.” She said with a mix fear and worry in her voice. “Oh, where could he be. Is he in danger John?”

“Where is he?” John turned to look at Justin.

“No where.”

“Do you have a gig tonight?” Lacy asked.

“Yeah. Didn’t you know?”

“I'm not your fan.” Lacy glared at Justin.

“You just asked for my atougraph!”

“Did i? Hm, that was a mistake wasn’t it?” She ripped the piece of paper in half and tossed it in the trash.

“What was that for?”

“John has a better voice then you. Much more talent that he knows how to use.”

“How would you know?” John asked.

“Last name when you were younger. Lennon? And your names John.”

“I uh, okay. Well, that’s nice!”

“I use to listen to your music, I mean the real Lennon’s music…” She grinned.

“You used to?”

“Uh, yeah a long time ago.”

“Would you two call the police or something?” Elana asked quickly.

“Alright, alright. Just be, patient. Where’s Marin?” John turned around.

“I'm here, just went to tell mum and dad.” Marin came downstairs, George following her.

“Hey, you lad.” A man said from the information desk. He motioned for John to come closer.

John obeyed and slowly walked over. “Yyyes?”

“Hey.” He grinned.

John let out a sigh. “Good to see you again, thought i couldn’t see you again.”

“Nah, Brian sorted it out. Anyways, that Biebler kid is in on Paul’s kidnapping. Because its both your gigs Justin doesn’t want your team to…here let me go over there and demand to know where Paul is.”

“But-“

“Where is Paul?”

“Who are you?” Justin struggled from the Beatle’s grasp.

“John is the name. John Lennon!” He smirked.

“Impossible.”

“You think that fellow over there is impossible?” John pointed to the younger boy.

“Yeah, hes just a cover member. Nothing special.”

“Sure to change musical history though, just like we did!”

“Let me go.”

“Tell me exactly where Paul is.”

“I didn’t take him!”