Chapter 39 - Paul Is Dead Hoax, true or not?

Yes idon'tt believe in the PID hoax so...haha this is just to help in my story!

--------

            George put his hands in his pockets and looked around as he walked down their block. He hadn’t heard from anyone lately, just from Lidia and Mariah. She had seen Paul but he hasn’t showed up. He had feared the worst for his friends, especially Sarah. They all might have died.

“Hey George.” A boy said.

“Hey.” George said softly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing really. Still no word from my brothers.”

“Can you tell me why…or what’s causing this?”

“Yeah. Our fame.”

“Your not famous, well you are about to be. That’s what my mum says, at least. You all are as good as the actually band.”

George nodded and kept walking. “William, have you ever felt like…like you should stop something?” George asked.

“Yeah, lots of times. Why?”

“I feel like we should stop this band. It’s making our lives in danger.”

“Its ‘putting’ your lives. Not making it.”

“Oh would you stop.”

“Well you are almost an adult I thought you would want correction.”

“Well not right now. I am almost an adult…” George looked on ahead of him. He had been living with this family for many years now. He had a lot of fun too.”

“George you okay?” William looked at George’s face.

George shook his thoughts away. “Yeah why?”

“You look like you were about to cry.”

“Oh a thought came in. That’s all.” George shrugged.

----------

            Paul’s eyes opened slowly. He felt like he was being hit with thousands of needles. More like stabbed with a millions of needles, or what ever he said. He was having a hard time breathing and his eyes hurt because of the bright light. The place around him was blurry but after awhile it cleared and he could see that something over him. He couldn’t tell what it was exactly but he was too dizzy to see. He heard some one’s voice then saw some one at the bed. He couldn’t quite see who it was, nor could he hear them. Soon his vision was clear and he could see the person. It was his mum and siblings. They were saying things but he couldn’t quite hear them. He tried to speak but he found it hard. His mum kissed him and then he faded into darkness again.

---------

“Will he be okay?” Ringo stood up quickly when their mum came out.

“He’s in pain probably but no surgery is needed.”

“Good.” Ashley sighed.

“How’s John?” George asked.

“He’s not awake yet. He hasn’t woken up sense they found him in fact.”

“I hope he’s okay.” Ringo winced.

“Sarah and two police officers were found in a cabin, but it was a prison cabin.” Mariah said coming out of an elevator.

“Where’d you hear that?” Marin asked.

“Call.”

“Oh.”

“Mrs. Williams, Paul wants to see you. He’s getting better too.” A nurse said.

“Alright.”

“Just you though.”

“Be back.” She told them and followed the nurse into a room. She walked over to his bed, his eyes opened again.

“Hi mummy.” He smiled.

“How are you feeling, Paulie?” She asked.

“Tired.” Paul said a blinked.

“What did you want?”

“Just to make sure your okay. Is John?”

“He’s not awake yet Paul.”

“Don’t let him die.” Paul shook his head slowly.

“He wont die, love.” Mrs. Williams put her hands on both sides of Paul’s head and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

“I don’t want him too.” Paul mumbled.

“He won’t, Paul. He won’t.”

“I don’t want to either.”

“You wont either. It’ll be okay, babe.”

She gave him a hug and he fell back to sleep.

“John does have a bad injury to his ribs, but we can fix that.” The nurse said as the two exited the door.

“Alright. That’s good. Is he awake yet?”

“No. Why don’t you all go get some breakfast? I’ll tell you if anything happens.”

“Thank you. Come on kids.”

“We’re not kids very much.” George mumbled but followed along.

“What?” Ashley looked at him.

“Never mind.” George waved a hand.

-----------

Paul’s POV

--------

            I woke up and looked at the side of the bed, it was 1 am. I couldn’t remember what happened, well vaguely. He was kidnapped and put in a car. Then something had happened. He moved around in bed, but let out a loud gasp when he moved his arm.

“Paul you okay?” A girl’s voice asked. I sat up then a light came on at the side of the bed. It was my sister Ashley.

“Hey Ashley.” I smiled, still sleepy.

“Aer you okay?” She asked again.

“Yeah. Wasn’t I in the hospital?”

“Yeah, but they said you could come out.”

“And John?”

“John is in for surgery.”

“He’s still there? What happened to him?”

“Bad injury to his rib cage.”

“Will he be okay?” I asked anxiously.

“Yeah. Nothing to be worried about.” Ashley shrugged. “Just go back to sleep Paul. You have a broken arm.”

“When did that happen?”

“In your car crash.”

“Car crash…” I said blankly. My eyes widened and I swallowed in fear. I could of died in a car accident. Just like that Paul is Dead hoax Sarah was talking about. But what it…impossible. She couldn’t’ve known.

“Are you okay Paul? You look like you saw a ghost.”

“I almost died…”

“No thankfully you all were in the back of the car!”

“Ashley what are you doing?” Mum came in and poked her head threw the doorframe.

“Talking to Paul.”

“You need to let him rest.”

“No. No. He just rolled over on his arm.”

“Oh I see. Well, Paul, why don’t you go back to sleep.”

“Yes ma’am.” I nodded and threw the covers back over me. Ashley turned off the light and went back to her bed. Mum said good night and left the room.

---------

Very short sorry...but i wanted to start on a new day! :D fun fun fun!!