Chapter 2 - Paul

Paul McCartney had a little bit better childhood then the previous boy. He never met his father because his father left his mother before Paul was born, on 18 June 2009.

His mother on the other hand raised him alone in a big house. She worked once or twice a week but usually was out late leaving little Paul alone with two older siblings.

            His brother and sister were both 11 years old when Paul was born. They walked together very often. They hated how their mother treated them after father left. Paul was too young to understand but his mother never let him mature. Mature as in grow up. He was treated like a 1 year old all through his life. He saw his older siblings, Mike and Ruth, rarely, he was put to bed at a certain time, he ate at different times, and he was dressed, bathed, and fed by his mother. But he was not aware that this was not normal. He thought it was normal, but he didn’t think about it other wise.

            One day Ruth and Mike did manage to run away, after Paul heard some yelling downstairs. He never saw his sister and brother again.

            That wraps up some of Paul McCartney’s life story. As with John’s, facts will gradually come up as this story progresses.

So I wont leave you in the dark if you don’t understand something…