Chapter 31 - Serious Accidents

2 July 2028

Today we are going to a concert. Well, we are going to our concert to play at. All the tickets were sold out. Pretty neat. Still everyone says we will cause another Beatlemania. I just hope we don't cause it has much as they did...haha Anyways we leave in a bit so i gotta go. Im all set though just have to be their a bit early to practice. 

-John

-------

We hurried into thebuildingg in which we were playing and were taken onstage. We played around a bit then went back for a bit to get ready, officially. Our sisters were helping set the instruments up. They were going to get in their seats afterwards, and they got special tickets. There is another act playing afterwards,don'tt remember who it was. Oh its that kid. Bieber. I still think he was in on the act when Paul was kidnapped. Why Paul all the time? Just waiting for me and to get me at the right time. I don'tt know. Weird, thats all i think. 

They told us everyone was coming in and that we should go on. So we did. The lights were on and everyone was seated to listen. Along with some excited screams. Not quite like the Beatles. (thank goodness) 

I looked at George to make sure he was ready, then Paul, then Ringo. Ringo tapped his foot and we began our first song.

--------

We had an interview thingy, then back home. Then we went on a walk. Very cautiously too. Even though my dad and brother were locked up they could still escape or the others might be out there. My dad had a gun, and my mum allowed me too take it. So i had that in my jacket. 

On our way we heard a bunch of noises. We also met my friend, who met Paul for the first time. Paul still was in that shy shell of his but they became good friends. I felt a lot safer with another person. I should of asked Rings or George to come but didn't want to bother them. Rings was sleeping, hard day, and George was playing his guitar with Ashley accompanying him. 

But the main thing that happened was that Paul tripped. He lost his balance and fell...more like slid on the ground. A rip sound was heard and Paul groaned. His jeans were ripped from rear down to the knee, on the back though. 

We burst out laughing. Of course Paul's face was all red from embarrassment, but he was also mad. At us that is. 

"Stop it John its not funny." 

"Yyyeah i-it i--" I was laughing so hard. 

"John knock it off. Can we go home? John im hurt!" Paul grabbed my arm.

I slowed down the laughing. "Alright. Fine. But you should of seen your face." I began to laugh but Paul hit me on the shoulder.

We walked back. Began to, that is, before Paul tripped again. I looked around quickly then at my friend, Landon.

"Did you see some one? I think this is deliberate." I pointed my finger at Paul.

"John, hes unconscious."

"What?"

"Hes unconscious. Hit his head on the concrete."

"No head injures, please no head injures." i pleaded. Landon searched Paul's head.

"All clear."

"Come on lets get him-" 

-------

NARRATOR

--

John didn't finish his sentence before he let out a scream of pain. Landon looked around, he was scared.