Chapter 15 - Good Summer Days Turn into Bad Ones

A Few Years Later...2020

John: 13(to be 14); Paul: 12; George: 11; Richie: 13(to be 14)

------

18 June 2021

Today is Paul's birthday! But he's still sleeping. He's 12... and i will be 14 this year! Not that that has anything to do with it.

So, since it is Paul's birthday im gonna tell you, journal, about his progress.

1. He's less shy, still is shy, specially to people he doesn't even know! Mainly kids...

2. ...he began guitar! Just one day he came downstairs and showed mum what he could play! I mean it was out of know where!

I began guitar, and so has George, we all share one guitar. Mum said she might get me one for my birthday. George actually got one for his birthday! Now mum has to get Paul one! And he learned it all by himself. He told me that, that one time we had those people over, which ever ones those were, he was in the room, bored, and picked up the guitar. That was the other night. 

So, we, today, are going to guitar shop and get Paul what he wants. I learned something else about Paul, is that music always makes him smile and happy! When he's been troubled he's just played guitar and played and played, its like a little hole he hides away in. George has been teaching him the basics, chords...ect. 

I have some favorite artists of my own right now! Um, Elvis Presley, 

Okay what i found weird is that my friend hasn't even heard Elvis's songs! He doesn't care for music. But thats fine with me. And if he does he listens to rap...and some other artists that recently came out.

But anyways, back to Paul;(i have to write 12 things about him...)

3. Hes taller

4. He more independent...still is scared to go anywhere alone!

Mainly because of that incident with that guy...when we were younger...thankfully we haven't had anything happen to us, or that death threat i received. I think that was just our parents job....who knows! 

5. (i dont think ill do 12...probably just 5...hehe) He still sleeps with his stuffed dog.

He's still working on the bike, swimming, and...thats about it, biking and swimming. 

So yeah, today we are going to go get Paul a guitar, and then we are going to have his favourite dinner, roast beef. And for desert he wanted cheese cake. So the girls made him that. George helped a bit...

Im moving to a new school next school semester...and im kind of nervous. But its life! Got to make changes. the others are going to the same school as well. 

Okay, so i have to write a dream i had last night!

Well, it was VERY strange, and i mean very strange.

It began with 4 lads. One kind of looked like me...so when i woke up i thought that one was supposed to represent me some how. Anyroad, they were dressed nicely, had our haircuts! 

So some one came over and then i was quickly led to a doctours office. I wasn't lead, but my mind was...i saw them sitting and getting blood drawn...the one that represent Paul was shaken a bit, just like Paul des at the doctour. He is terrified there...anyways. then the lads  left and were talking and asking questions like what was that for...then i woke up! I really wonder what that dream ment. Ive heard dreams can mean something you just have to puzzle it out...the four boys probably represented me and the other three, and the drawn blood probably meant....we would die of to much blood lose....ug terrible thought...but who knows...