Chapter 19 - 'Little' Surprises

John's POV

---

"John..wake up darling." I heard my mum whisper softly to me.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at her. She gave me a smile.

"Can you come downstairs. I want to tell you all something."

"Us all?" I asked sitting up.

"You boys, the girls already know."

Girls always know everything first, typical. Anyways, i followed mum downstairs and we went to the table. Marin and Richie were doing a puzzle, almost finished infect. Paul was leaning on the table messing around on his Ipod and George was, just coming down the stairs with Ashley. I think George liked her, but i don't know if its okay to like your sister if she's not really your sister...that didn't make sense. Nevermind.

"How are you, Paulie?" I asked him sitting down and looking over his shoulder.

"Fine. Waiting." He said quickly, but softly.

"Well, boys." Mum said and sat down. Paul flicked his Touch off and placed it in his pocket. He placed his elbows on the table and leaned his head on her shoulder.

"I've been doing some research, and well, realized why you are being threatened and all." Mum began.

"I know, my dad is in on it." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Why are we being threatened?" George asked.

"Well, a long time ago-"

"This aint gonna be a fantasy story now is it?" George asked quickly.

"No." Mum smiled.

"I wouldn't mind a fantasy story!" I grinned.

"This will be history." Marin told me.

"What...oh i for got mum told you before me." I mumbled and poked her arm.

"John!" Marin exclaimed, pulling her arm away.

"That couldn't of hurt that bad."

"John, Marin, please stop. Now, back in the 60s. Close to 70s. You all grew up knowing Mariah's favourite bands right?" Mum asked us.

"I know it was Queen! We..." George looked at me and shook his head. "I mean then the other band was...Beatles."

"Thats right." Mariah smiled and sat down with some tea and her collage books.

"Wow George..." I mumbled. He just glared at me and continued to listen to mum.

---------

Paul's POV

--

"Anyways," Mum folded her hands and swallowed. "Well, i think first ill start with this."

"What?" I asked, my vision seemed to be going in and out.

"Well, first, would of never of thought to get you four."

"No?" I asked. "You mean you-"

"Paul. Let me finish. I was told to come and get you lads. I don't know who by but they said you really need help. That was partially true. George was almost starved to death, Paul wasn't mature, Though you two were just fine, or seemed fine." Mum pointed to John and Richie.

"Were you lying then, when you...i mean..." I couldn't think of what to say exactly. She was probably stuck with us. Who knows.

"No, I saw George first and he was ill, as you all found out that night. And i did want to get you other three, because thats what i feared, but i was wrong. But i was told to get you boys. So i did, and im glad i did."