2.

Jinyoung

"Yugyeom ah, could you go wake the others?" I asked as Yugyeom came out of his room rubbing his eyes. Bambam followed behind, his eyes on his phone. As usual, I was the first one awake and made breakfast for all of us.

Yugyeom shouted for the boys to wake up while spinning on the spot. Laughing as Bambam jumped on him after, trying to cover his mouth.

The rest of the boys came out of their rooms except Jackson. "Someone, go get Jackson" Jaebum said, leaning his head on the table. They all looked at me expectantly.

I got up and went to Jackson's room. Knocking lightly, I waited for a few seconds before peeking in. Jackson was still curled up in bed, cocooned in his blanket.

"Come on Wang Gae, I made breakfast", I said. I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face, he just really looks like a cute puppy curled up in bed.

"I'm coming Park Gae" his voice was hoarse as he smirked suggestively at me. I couldn't help the blush and smile that crept onto my face. I hurriedly turned and closed his door. Leaning against his door, I held my hand up to my chest, trying to calm myself before heading back to the dining table.

~

I watched as Bambam was telling Jackson about this new video trend that he saw, laughing and dabbing while chewing. Jackson was laughing along, leaning on Bambam and throwing his arm around the back of Bambam's chair. I frowned and looked down at my plate. I know it doesn't make any sense for me to be jealous, but I couldn't help the way I felt then.

Mark, who was beside me, grabbed my hand, causing me to look up at him. Smiling, he teased, "your food won't get any hotter if you stare at it like that". Smiling back at him, I picked up my fork and dug in. "That's better" Mark said, before glancing towards Jackson who was looking my way.

Tilting my head, I raised my eyebrows at Jackson, as he had a weird look on his face. He blinked a couple of times before giving me a small smile back. Shrugging, I went back to my food.