28.

Jackson

There were a few fans who had gathered at the airport, we smiled and waved at them.

"Hyung!" we bowed, greeting our manager who came to pick us up. I trailed behind Jinyoung as we headed towards our manager's car, keeping my eye out for any cameras. (Hi Dispatch. Yes you. Pew pew)

It was late by the time we got back to the dorm and the rest of the members had already gone to bed. I took a quick shower before heading to Jinyoung's room, flopping myself onto his bed as I waited for him to be done.

"Yah..." Jinyoung grumbled as I was lying smack in the middle, my limbs stretched out as I hung horizontally off the bed. I laid still, my head tilted to the side as he flopped sideways onto the bed next to me.

I smiled as he came into view, throwing my arm over his shoulders. He spanked my butt frowning at me which turn into a wrestling and tickling war.

He locked his arm around my neck, trying to trap me as I tried to turn to face him. I used my arms to push on his hips, my legs wrapping around his as I flipped myself onto him.

Jinyoung's grip fumbled as I straddled him, tickling his side causing him to burst out in laughter. I laughed as I watched him turn red, trying to squirm away.

He bucked his hips, somehow managing to flip us, his eyes crinkling into a evil smile as he loomed above me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I laughed. Jinyoung tickled me, trapping my arms by kneeling on my arms.

"Hmm? I can't hear you" Jinyoung mocked, laughing as I squirmed, raising my shoulders to block my neck.

"Can't. Speak. Dying" I managed to choke out between my laughter. Jinyoung finally took pity on me and stopped his tickling. I was trying to catch my breath when he leaned down, his lips hovering over mine.

"Hmm. You're breathing just fine though..." he teased. I blinked, my breath caught in my chest as he brushed his lips lightly over mine. He backed up just as I raised my lips, wanting to touch his.

"Don't tease me" I groaned. I tried grabbing him but he was still kneeling on my arms, trapping them next to my thighs.

I strained against him, managing to slip my right hand out when he tucked my hand back under his knee. I laughed, letting him have his way. I wanted to see what he was going to do now that he had me at his mercy.

He closed his eyes, using his lips to brush against mine slowly. I leaned up, managing to capture his lips this time.

I growled, pouring my love into the kiss, wanting him to see how much he means to me and how he's the only one who can make me crumble.

He groaned in response, deepening the kiss while tugging on my shoulders. We were breathless as we broke apart, my heart thumping wildly against my chest. I gave him a lazy smirk while watching him slowly crack his eyes open.

He blushed and smiled in response, covering his mouth before realising that he was still trapping my arms. I swallowed my wince, turning away as he got up, feeling pins and needles all over my arm.

"Lie properly" Jinyoung said, prodding my legs with his toes.

I turned myself, tugging his toes to turn him. He laughed, using his other foot to kick my hand.

I felt my hand twinge but ignored it, it was probably due to the pins and needles anyway. I tucked him into my chest, holding him close as I rested my head on the top of his.

I hummed in contentment as he snuggled closer to me, curling himself up against my chest.

"Night squish" I mumbled, my eyes already glued shut.