19.

Jackson

I got up as we finished we breakfast, I grabbed both my plate and Jinyoung's plate as I headed to the kitchen to wash up.

Jinyoung was still chatting with the others when I left the kitchen, smiling at me when I came back. I approached him, grabbing the back of his chair as I towered over him.

"I'm going to go work out in my room" I said, smiling down at him.

"You're welcome to join me. For another kind of work out as well" I added, dropping my tone so that only Jinyoung could hear me.

He laughed in response, blushing as he covered his mouth. Smacking my arm as I laughed and winked at him.

"Let's go out on a date tonight" I whispered, stroking his cheek. Jinyoung nodded in response, still blushing. I chuckled to myself as I left to work out in my room.

~

Who knew dressing up for a date was so much trouble. It's not like he hasn't seen me at my worst but I want to show him my best. But what really is my best? I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

I decided on a light grey button up shirt and dark blue jeans, I matched them with my black boots and grabbed my black jacket. I decided to style my hair, waxing and spraying it so that it curled fell just above my eyes. I sprayed some cologne before I left my room, grabbing Jinyoung's present from my bag.

I had bought it on my way back from the airport and was lucky he didn't open my bag when he helped me to shift it into my room. I smiled to myself, flipping the book in my hand. I had gotten him a book which I knew he was eyeing on for awhile now and couldn't wait to surprise him.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. I held the book behind my back and started shifting my weight from one foot to another. Why am I so nervous?!

"I'm not ready" Jinyoung frowned, popping only his head from behind his door. He took in my outfit before slamming the door shut, not waiting for my response.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" I laughed, knocking on his door again.

"In 5 minutes" he shouted. I could hear him getting changed as he thumped around his room. He opened the door fully this time, he was dressed in a white button up shirt with light blue jeans, he had black boots on as well and was holding a light brown jacket.

I smiled as I took him in, I guess I wasn't the only nervous one. I grabbed his waist and bear hugged him close, using my foot to kick his door shut while pushing him into his room. I sighed, breathing in his unique scent as I leaned on his shoulder.

"For you" I said, lifting the book behind my head as he was leaning on me while hugging me back.

"Seunnie! Really?!" he exclaimed, leaning back as he took the book from me. His eyes were dancing with joy as his gaze kept shifting from the book to me.

"Yes. Really. And no, don't start it now. We're going out now" I smiled, taking the book out of his hands and placing it on his bedside table.

He frowned, pouting at me as he watched me, causing me to laugh. I squeezed his cheeks, using my finger to tap his nose as I let go. I smiled as he wrinkled his nose in response, still frowning.

Taking his hand in mine, I kissed the back of his hand as I looked into his eyes. I watched as he caved and smiled at me, his gaze so tender that my heart hurt. He's really. Too bright. I blinked, shaking my head to clear it before giving him a soft smile back, intertwining our fingers as I led him out.

~

I drove as Jinyoung connected his phone to the car.

"Where are we going?" he asked, looking up from his phone as he selected a song.