31.

Jinyoung

We were all really excited to be performing in Europe. The members were all loud, each of them trying to out talk each other as we anticipated how nice the scenery would be and the different languages the different countries spoke. I listened to them talk, bouncing my legs in the van on our way to the airport, unable to contain my excitement.

"It's going to be a long flight" Jackson laughed gripping my thigh to stop me.

"It's just that we haven't performed there before" I smiled sheepishly back at him, laying my hand over his. He smiled, looking down at our hands as he flipped his hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Aren't you excited?" I asked, squeezing his hand.

"Maybe when we're there" he replied, shrugging his shoulders. I guess he's sick of flying everywhere.

I kept quiet, smiling at him in response, watching his eyes soften as I cupped his face. He leaned into my touch, smiling back.

"No PDA guys" Bam grumbled, turning around in his seat to catch me rubbing my nose against Jackson's.

"Go away jealous snake" Jackson laughed, tightening his grip on my hand, the two of us turning back to face the front.

I sat next to Jackson on the plane, grabbing my phone and earpiece while trying to settle in. I nudged him, turning on my phone camera. The two of us made ugly faces at the camera, leaning as close as our caps would allow.

I laughed while checking out the photos, Jackson had made so many cheeky faces. Heh. It shall be my new wallpaper.

The flight was really long, I watched some movies while trying to sleep but ended up being even more awake. I felt restless and somehow couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I looked around the plane, checking on the other members to see that they were all asleep.

Jackson must have heard me, his cracked his eyes open squeezing my shoulder when I turned back to face the front.

"You alright?"

"I'm okay Seunnie. Go back to sleep" I whispered back, stroking his head.

"Come here" he whispered, lifting the seat divider. He opened his arms, cupping my head to his chest. I snuggled into him, sighing as I breathed him in.

He turned a movie on, giving me one side of his earpiece as we watched a movie together. He drifted back to sleep shortly, his arms loosening their grip around my waist.

"My puppy" Jackson called, rubbing my shoulder. I frowned, cracking my eyes open and squinting at the glare of the screen.

"What time is it?" I groaned. I closed my eyes as I stretched, I must have fallen asleep halfway through, not remembering the ending of the movie.

"We have another 4 hours. But they would coming around to serve us food soon" he muttered, lifting his cap to run a hand through his hair.

I nodded in response with a sigh, straightening myself while he placed the seat divider back down. He intertwined our fingers under our blankets, smiling to himself as I squeezed his hand back.

They turned the lights back on shortly, serving us our meals. We both chose to eat one handed, grinning at each other like fools in between.

We all checked into individual rooms when we arrived at the hotel, our manager splitting all of us to ensure that we had enough sleep.

Due to the time difference and the long nap I took on the plane, I was wide awake while I laid in bed. I tossed and turned, trying to get into a comfortable position that may lull myself to sleep but failed.