34.

Jackson

I dashed back to my room, getting ready in record time before heading back to Jinyoung's room. I sat on the bed texting our manager and JB to let them know.

To: 2 month old Hyung / To: Manager Hyung

Hyung, Jinyoung and I are going out to get lunch.
We'll be back after.
What time is our flight again? 6pm?

From: Manager Hyung

Got it. Be safe. Yes. 6pm.

From: 2 month old Hyung

Yeah. 6pm. Go ahead. Have fun!

Would you all like me to bring something back?

No need. I'm cooping up with Youngjae.
Enjoy yourselves :)

I look up to see Jinyoung exit the shower with just a towel.

"Maybe we shouldn't go out" I swallowed, blatantly checking him out. Jinyoung laughed in response, throwing his towel at me before running to grab his clothes.

I laughed, hanging up his towel before creeping up behind him. I gave him a back hug, leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"Let me change" he whines, squirming as I left little butterfly kisses on his shoulder blade.

"I like marking you" I smile, releasing him to view my artwork. He swats me with his shirt, throwing it over his head before turning to face me.

"Why?"

"So that no one will see a shirtless you" I smile smugly.

"Idiot. Pure idiot" Jinyoung laughs.

"But you still love this idiot" I laughed, grabbing his hand and his jacket.

~

I chose a quiet little restaurant just down the street, it looked family run and served Italian food. I smiled, taking in the homely decor as the waitress directed us to a round table.

I shuffled my seat closer to Jinyoung's chair, looking around before settling my hand on his thigh.

"Would this only be counted as our second official date?" I asked, laughing.

"Seunnie. I've even met your parents. Why are we still counting dates?" Jinyoung laughs, covering his mouth.

"Hmm. Because I would like to marry you in 10 dates?" I smiled, nudging him. He laughed, rolling his eyes at my response.

Our food arrived then, interrupting the moment. We fed each other bites of our lunch, enjoying our meals. I finished before Jinyoung did and stretched against the back of my seat, throwing my arm around his chair. I placed my left hand on his thigh, stroking it while he sipped his drink.

Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against his temple, giving his a quick peck before leaning back to let my stomach expand. I waited till he was done before continuing our conversation.

"I mean it love" I say, lowering my voice as I look into his eyes. He sucked in a sharp breath, slipping his hand onto mine and giving it a squeeze.

He blinked a couple of times, his eyelashes fluttering against his cheeks before he whispered "I love you Seunnie".

I couldn't help closing my eyes, trying to ingrain this moment as my heart skipped a beat. I grabbed his hand, placing it against my chest as I whispered "What you do to me".