11.

Jackson

"Beep, beep, beep" Stupid alarm. I groaned and switched my alarm off. I looked down at Jinyoung and realised that he was still asleep. Kissing his forehead, I slipped my arm out and went to get ready.

Most of the time, it kind of sucks that I have a busier schedule than the rest of the members, but it's what we do for a living. Thus, the busier the schedule, the better. It just sucked that I had to leave before Jinyoung woke.

Leaving a note for him on my bedside table, I grabbed my coat and left for my filming.

~

I was exhausted, both mentally and physically. Not to mention, we ended late last night... and Jinyoung. Just thinking about him made me smile. I checked my phone for any messages and sent him a quick message before boarding my flight.

Missing you. X

~

We hardly had time to ourselves with our ongoing promotions, rushing here and there with the other members. I held his hand whenever I could, even during performances just to see if he was okay. He dances throughout the routine and I just wanted to give him the encouragement as and when he needs it, smiling when he gripped my hand tighter. I held tight to his hand whenever we were in the car, conking out before we even manage to talk. He's like my life buoy, the only thing keeping me afloat and breathing in this mess called work schedule.

 He's like my life buoy, the only thing keeping me afloat and breathing in this mess called work schedule

~

It was the final day of promotions and we had a celebration, I sat at the end of the table as I couldn't really eat. I wasn't feeling too well and didn't want to end up vomiting from eating the greasy food. Bam ended up sitting beside me while Jinyoung sat across from me.

Frowning, I raised my eyebrows at him, only for him to look away. We started filming our V Live as a thank you to our fans as we sat around the table.

Throughout the V Live, Jinyoung averted his gaze from mine, only looking at me once to throw me a party popper. I leaned on Bam's chair, slipping my arm around the back of his chair to hide how tired I really was.

~

"Jinyoung ah" I called, as we got back to our dorm, "We need to talk" I continued.

"About?" he asked, turning to face me while standing in front of his room door.

"Are you mad?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair before walking up to him.

"What are we?" he asked, folding his arms while leaning on his door.

"Do I even need to answer that?" I rebutted, frowning at him.

"You know what? Never mind" Jinyoung sighed, turning to open his door. "It doesn't matter to you it seems" he added, before closing the door in my face.

I rolled my eyes, looking skyward, before barging into his room. I grabbed his arm and forced him to sit down, grabbing his head so that his attention was solely on me.

"You know how much you mean to me. I am sorry that we did this backwards, but I would really like to go on a date with you once I get back the day after tomorrow. Now, would you go on a date with me?"

I chuckled as Jinyoung started blushing, his hands over mine as I was still grabbing on to his cheeks. "Okay" he replied, blushing harder still.

"Good, I'm going to crash now. I'll see you tomorrow?" I smiled, letting go of his face as I stood up.

Nodding, Jinyoung stood up and kissed me on my cheek, "Goodnight Seunnie". He gripped my hand, as I turned to walk away, frowning as he reached up to touch my forehead.

"You're hot"

"I know"

"I mean that you're running a fever" he laughed, rolling his eyes while cupping my cheeks.

"I'm alright" I replied, "Nothing a good sleep won't heal". I leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "Goodnight, my puppy" I wished, smirking as he was frowning and trying not to smile at the same time.

~

I was back in China filming when I felt like I couldn't breathe. I was still running a fever when I got up and skipped my in-flight meal as I was asleep. Black dots clouded my vision and I saw the roomspin before all I saw was black.

A/N: I think I may actually be running out of gifs. HELP. do DM me if you have any!

also, if you all didn't notice. EVERY. SINGLE. LOOK DANCE. Jackson holds onto Jinyoung's hand... STAHP.