8.

Jinyoung

Jackson has always been popular among the others. It's not that he can help it, I mean he's good looking, friendly, funny and did I mention good looking?

As we got to the radio show and we greeted Lee Hongki, I couldn't help my stupid jealous heart as Jackson greeted him and chatted with him. There were many fans as we exited the car and I slipped my hand out of his. He had turned back and frowned at me which I ignored. I just felt that we shouldn't be so open with our relationship, whatever it may be, and honestly, I was afraid, of what others may think and react.

The writers told us to fill a questionnaire each as we sat down, saying that it was for the broadcast. There was a question which asked who I rather not be stuck on an island alone with: JB or Jackson. Not wanting to hurt either one's feelings, I asked the writer if I could choose them both, but they said no. Thus, I chose JB, knowing that Jackson would be upset if I said it was him.

~

The broadcast was okay, except for the fact that Jackson sat next to LHK and had to share the screen with him more than once. And did they have to go to the toilet together? Upset, I drank my water and peered at them over my bottle.

When it was time for the quiz, I couldn't help but ask "Well, Seunnie would be able to guess mine correctly right?". Jackson looked up and sent me a finger heart which I smiled back at.

"When Jinyoung is upset with the members does he tell them immediately or hold it in?" LHK asked, JB was supposed to answer but Jackson answered as well.

"Wait, let's just go with Seunnie's answer" JB said, tapping Jackson.

"Depends on which member?" Jackson answered with a smile, before saying "telling them immediately".

Laughing, I pointed at him before folding my arms. I guess he does really know me best. In the end, their group ran out of time and LHK asked the other questions we answered. One of them being the island one.

"See me later" Jackson said into the mic while frowning.

As my answer was revealed, I didn't want JB to feel hurt as he is my friend too, so I tried to explain why I chose JB. Jackson was smiling as he looked at me, but the members didn't want to hear my explanation.

"Ah wait, are you making use of me now? Okay..." Jackson joked, touching his chest.

"Ah... it's because you knew Jackson would be hurt" laughed Mark.

I explained how I wanted to put the both oftheir names, but the writer said that I could only choose one. I couldn't help laughing as Jackson smiled back at me. I continued explaining how because the writer said that I could only choose one person and since he is my friend, I chose him.

A/N: HALF OF THIS HAPPENED. I. CAN'T. EEEEP. MY SOUL.

 MY SOUL