21.

Jackson

"I'll be gentle" he whispered, his breath fanning over my face as he cupped my face in his hand. I leaned into his palm, soaking in his warmth as I closed my eyes. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. I nodded, holding his palm to my face as I opened my eyes.

"Say it. I need to hear you say it" he urged, his eyes boring into mine.

"Make love to me" I groaned, pulling him in for a kiss as I straddled him. I clung to his nape, running my hand upwards through his hair as we kissed. We were panting as we broke apart, our sweaty foreheads leaning against each other. He reached up, stroking my face as he leaned back. I sat there captivated as he slowly sucked his fingers, licking them as he held my gaze.

I blinked as his gaze wavered, removing his fingers from his mouth as he reached behind me. I felt his warm slick fingers probing me as he slowly inserted the tip of his finger while hugging me close. I panted, closing my eyes as I leaned my head against his shoulder while trying to settle myself in his lap.

He slowly pumped his finger, inserting it bit by bit until he went in all the way. I groaned at the alien feeling, biting and leaving strawberry kisses along his shoulder. His warm finger stroked my walls, curling inside me as he slowly pulled it out.

"Are you doing alright?" he asked, his voice muffled as he kissed my neck. He added another finger, stretching me as he continued pumping. I felt my brain fizzle, feeling drunk on him as I nodded for him to continue.

My eyes fluttered shut on their own accord as he nibbled my earlobe, inserting himself as I shifted to accommodate him.

"Gosh, you're tight" he groaned as he pushed himself into me fully, pulling me closer. It really hurts.

He stilled as he heard me whimper. "You alright Seunnie?" he asked, his face worried. No no. I can do this. I can't back down now. I lifted my head from his shoulder and nodded.

"Move" I panted. I lifted myself and grind myself down on him as he started to slowly move. He threw his head back as he started thrusting, moaning as I met his thrusts.

I could tell that he was close as his grip on my waist tightened, his body shuddering as he thrusted.

"I can't. How do you" he moaned, gripping me closer to him as he trembled. I lifted myself and pushed against him, gripping the headrest for support as I pumped him.

His eyes glazed over as he stiffened and came with a groan, pulling me down with one hand while throwing his other arm over his eyes.

I winced quietly as I slowly pulled him out while getting up. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned Jinyoung up as he laid there spent, his eyes still shut as he breathed heavily. I cleaned myself up and slowly dressed. God it hurts. Was this how he felt?! I thought as I pulled my clothes on. He sat there mumbling and waving his arms as I dressed him, trying to pull me closer for a hug.

I laughed and relented, pulling him closer as I adjusted the seat back. I hugged him to my chest as I exited the car. I opened the passenger door with one hand as I slowly placed him into the seat.

He continued mumbling incoherently as I let him go. I closed the door slowly, ensuring that he was fully in the car before getting into the drivers' seat.

Jinyoung drifted in and out of sleep on the ride home. I drove us back slowly, shifting and trying not to wince whenever I stepped on the pedals as my butt was sore.

I looked over at him when I stopped at a red light. He lifted his head and took in the surroundings before resting his head against the headrest again. I smiled as he turned over in his seat to face me, making grabby hands at me.