7.

Jackson

"Jinyoung ah" I shouted, banging on Jinyoung's room door. He had locked the door and had not answered since this morning. He didn't even come out for lunch and we had to leave for a radio show soon.

I tried calling his phone a few times, but it kept diverting my calls to voicemail. It wasn't like him to just lock his room and stay inside. Frustrated, I banged on his door again before JB stopped me. "You're going to break it at this rate", he warned.

"Good, then maybe he'll come out and tell me what is wrong" I rebutted, banging still at his door. JB grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"What?"

"Sorry hyung... it's just. It's not like Jinyoung to act like this. You should know. And I... I can't, I have to see him" I muttered, looking down on the floor.

"It's okay" JB nodded, rubbing my shoulder. "All you had to do was ask you know" he continued, dangling a key between my eyes.

"Is that?" I asked. "Yes, and before you continue, it's for safety and emergency reasons" JB replied, tossing it to me, "And this is an emergency, now go. I'll pretend I didn't know".

"You're the best Hyung!" I smiled, punching his shoulder before turning back to Jinyoung's door. I slipped the key into the lock before slowly turning the door knob. Not knowing what to expect, I closed and locked the door again before turning to face the room, only to find Jinyoung lying sideways on his bed fast asleep.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I took my cap off and placed it on his side table. I removed his earbuds along with his glasses and placed them on the side table as well, next to his book. I lifted him and placed his head on my lap, stroking his head lightly as he snuggled towards me.

"Was it me?" I whispered, stroking his head. I had no idea why he was upset or what happened but all I knew is that I wanted to comfort him. Leaning forward, I kissed his forehead. Did you know a kiss on the forehead means you treasure someone?

I sat there stroking his head, staring at him (like a creep, I know) for a while before it was time to get ready.

"Jinyoung ah, it's time to get up" I said, rubbing his shoulder. He squinted before jerking up in surprise.

"How did you get in?" he asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and blinking in confusion. Laughing, I handed him his glasses and tapped his nose. "That's a secret. We got to leave soon".

He raised his eyebrows in response, before realising that I wouldn't tell him. "Okay" he muttered, rolling off his bed to head to the bathroom.

"Jinyoung..." I started, making him halt in his tracks. He nodded slightly at me while waiting for me to continue.

"I... uh... you... are you alright?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. Why is this even awkward?

"Better... now" Jinyoung replied, giving me a small smile before heading into his bathroom. I sat on his bed for a few moments before heading out. Thanking JB again, I tossed him the key back before going back into Jinyoung's room. I sat on his bed and looked around his room while waiting for him.

~

"Jackson, I need to change"

"Change then" I said, my eyes roaming over his half naked body.

"Go" Jinyoung frowned, using his hand to shove me while his other hand held his towel tightly. Sighing, I stood up and headed towards the door. Jerking to a stop, I spun around to see Jinyoung facing his cupboard selecting his clothes.

I couldn't help myself as I marched towards him and spun him to face me. He gasped, and I took it as an opportunity to kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth.

"Are we okay?" I asked, leaning my forehead against his. My eyes were still shut as I felt him nod, his forehead rubbing against mine as we both stopped to catch our breaths.

"I'm sorry" he sighed, "I can't help the way I feel at times, I don't even know why I fled"

Kissing his forehead once more, I replied. "Know that you're the only one for me".

Opening my eyes, I straightened myself before giving him one last peck and slapping his butt. "Now go get ready" I laughed, as he looked at me in shock. I slipped out of his room and leaned against his door while waiting for him. I placed my palm over my chest and felt my heart beating out of control. This is what he does to me.

Closing my eyes, I tilted my head backwards and thought of our kiss. He's so bright, he fills all my senses and I can't help but close my eyes when he comes too near. Sighing contentedly, I pushed myself off his door as I heard him close his cupboard.

Opening his door, he sent me a shy smile beforeI grabbed him hand. Intertwining our fingers, I pulled him along and didn't let go, even as we went to the carpark.

A/N: Longest I've written by far. Whoop whoop. Countdown 2 more till smut..? Just leaving this here too. Dear Jinyoung, I get it too... HAHAHAHA.

 HAHAHAHA