33.

Jackson

I held Jinyoung's hand the entire way back to our dressing room, ignoring the curious looks from the security team. I opened the door to see the members sitting around separately, all of them glancing up as we entered.

"Hyung!" Youngjae called, barrelling himself at us. My grip on Jinyoung's hand tightened, shifting him slightly behind me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry" Youngjae pled, turning around to glare at JB halfway.

"I'm sorry Jack. Youngjae told me when we talked things out. I really shouldn't have... You trusted me with Jinyoung and I acted that way. I'm really sorry." JB apologised, rubbing his neck awkwardly as he stood behind Youngjae.

I stared at them quietly the entire time, not knowing how to respond. Would it be weird, if I said that I'm actually still upset?

I turned to face Jinyoung as he squeezed my hand, tilting his head towards them, encouraging me to respond.

"I'll give you a free pass to whatever. Both you and Jinyoung. I even asked manager hyung and got the okay" JB said, gripping my shoulder to get my attention back.

Jinyoung gave my hand another encouraging squeeze and I let out a sigh, nodding as I squeezed Jinyoung's hand back. For Got7, for him, I will.

JB smiled, letting out a sigh of relief while pulling me in for a hug before apologising again.

"I'm really sorry Seun ah" JB whispered, squeezing me tight. I wrapped my free hand around him, patting his back and we stayed like that for a few moments before letting go.

Jinyoung tried tugging his hand away during but I refused, tightening my grip on his hand. I can't. At least not now.

The rest of the members crowded around us after that cheering and huddling us in for a group hug.

"Don't scare me like that again" Yugyeom whined.

"He cried. He cried" Bam chanted, laughing and nudging Yugyeom.

"Why are you acting like you didn't tear up?" Mark outed Bam, laughing while moving to stand next to Jinyoung.

I laughed at their exchange, moving to sling my arm around Jinyoung instead. They smiled, hearing my laugh, Mark ruffling my hair. They're such idiots but they're family.

Jinyoung and I had yet to get our makeup and hair done, our coordinators chasing us when we broke apart. I made sure Jinyoung stayed in my sight the entire time, holding his hand every opportunity I could.

It wasn't long before we started stretching, preparing to head up. Our coordinators rushed around, adding last minute touches to our makeup and hair while we stood around backstage, doing final checks.

My heart started pounding, hearing the crowd get louder as they turned up the music and dimmed the lights. I caught Jinyoung's nervous face as I turned to him.

"Wang gae" I whispered, giving him a lopsided smile while grabbing his hand.

"Park gae. Idiot" he laughed, squeezing my hand right.

"Your idiot" I laughed, earning another laugh from him. I turned to looked at the rest of the members, grinning as we all caught each other's nervous faces.

"G. O. T. 7. 짜이!" we cheered, huddling together one last time before heading up to the stage.
A/N: Jjaii- whoo..?

I forgot how tired I was as we performed, the fans hyping us up. We messed around on stage, simply enjoying ourselves while giving our all, forgetting about what happened.