20.

Jackson

I unbuckled my seatbelt as I parked, turning to face Jinyoung. He had shrugged his jacket off and was still strapped in his seat. He looked up at me from under his eyelashes, biting his bottom lip while adjusting himself. Tempting the hell out of me with those lips and eyes.

Thank God for heavily tinted cars. I thought as I reached over and unbuckled him from his seat as I grabbed his jaw, pulling him in for a kiss. I nibbled his bottom lip, tugging it out of his mouth as I kissed him. He moaned in response, throwing his arms around my neck as he clung to me.

Our tongues clashed as we kissed, I could taste the wine on his lips as I ran my hands through his hair, tugging it to tilt his head. Jinyoung moaned, his hands stroking my biceps as I nibbled his jaw down to his collarbone.

His eyes fluttered shut as I nibbled on his earlobe and started palming him through his pants. I continued tempting him as he became harder, straining against his pants.

"Seunnie..." he huffed in frustration as I leisurely took my time, rubbing him through his pants still without making any move to take them off.

"You've been a bad boy. Teasing me" I whispered, nipping on his neck. He moaned, clawing my back while trying to pull me closer to him.

"Firstly. In the restaurant. Secondly. Before getting into the car. And now. With that look and lips." I continued, biting on his collarbone as I tugged on his hair to tilt his head.

"I'm sorry Daddy..." Jinyoung groaned, his eyes snapping open as he said it. I closed my eyes and leaned on his neck as I heard it, my dick twitching in response.

"Say it again baby boy" I muttered, squeezing the nape of his neck.

"I want you Daddy" Jinyoung blushed, his neck flushing as well when he called me Daddy. My heart can't take this. I pulled him in for a kiss, squeezing him through his pants as I ran one hand through his hair, showing him how much I liked it.

We were both breathing heavily as we broke apart. I rested my forehead against his as I reached over and lowered his seat, climbing over him when the seat lowered.

I pushed him upwards towards the backseat as I unbuckled his pants. He hissed, closing his eyes as I finally released him from his pants and held his dick. His dick was swollen and dripping with precum as he laid in my palm. He jerked his hips as I licked him off, hollowing my cheeks as I leaned down to suck him.

He ran his hands through my hair, tugging it as he thrusted into my mouth. He moaned as I took him to the back of my throat. I used my tongue to press against throbbing vein below his dick as I pulled him out, twirling my tongue around the tip as I released him.

He panted in anticipation as I tugged his shirt off, removing his pants from his ankles as well. His eyes were hooded with lust as he watched me undress. I started to strip slowly doing a little show for him as he stroked himself. I smirked as I watched his jaw drop, his eyes scanning over my abs.

"I need you now" Jinyoung whimpered, his hips jerking as he stroked himself harder.

"Come here baby" I ordered, crawling into the backseat. I settled into the centre seat and turned him to face the front. He arched his back as he bent himself forward, his head facing the dashboard. He positioned himself in between the two front seats, stroking himself while supporting himself with one hand next to the gear stick as he stuck his ass proudly in my face.

"Seun..." he stuttered, as I dived in and ate him out. I grabbed his waist to support him as his arms and legs trembled, his head falling against the driver's seat, his hips jerked as he continued stroking himself. I fingered him to stretch him, feeling him accommodate faster this time as I pumped my fingers into him.

"I'm ready. I'm ready. I need you. I need you." he chanted, pushing back against my hand. He was dripping in anticipation as he gripped himself tightly.

I pulled my fingers out, laying a kiss on his lower back. I parted my legs wider to accommodate him, grabbing his hips and positioning myself as he slowly lowered himself onto my dick. He threw his head back as he groaned, digging his nails into my arms as I filled him.

"Such a good boy" I moaned, closing my eyes and biting his shoulder as he took me in in one go. He laid his head back against my shoulder, hugging my arms as I started thrusting, hugging his hips as he lifted himself, moving as I did.

He trembled as I reached up to stroke his nipple, twirling my finger around it as it hardened.

"Seunnie... faster" Jinyoung moaned, tired of my pace as he leaned forward and gripped my thighs.

I released his hips as he took over, grinding himself hard on me, swivelling his hips as he sped up.

"Slow down baby. I don't think I can last" I rasped, clenching my fists beside me as I let him work me.

"Fuck. Baby..." I groaned. He moaned as my dick twitched inside him. I'm so close. He was letting out soft moans from the back of his throat as his ass milked my dick, gripping it so tight it hurt.

The need to come took over as I pushed myself up to kneel on the backseat. I pressed his lower back, making him arch it higher. I pressed his arms forward, making him grab the front seats for support as I held his hips.

His arms strained to brace himself as I started pounded myself into him. His arm buckled and his body shuddered as I thrusted deeper into him, hitting his sweet spot causing him to moan loudly.

"Jinyoung. Baby" I growled as I came, pulling him tighter against me. I towered over his back, leaning my head on his shoulder as I pumped into him a few more times, emptying my load.

We fell back against the backseat as I held him close. I laid there panting while leaning against the headrest as he pulled me out.

"You didn't finish yet" I sighed, coming down from my post-orgasmic bliss as I watched his semi-erect dick.

He smiled in response, stroking my face as he sat beside me. He fumbled with his fingers, thinking about something before he spoke up.

"Can... I try?" he asked, turning to face me. I blinked in surprise as I sat there measuring his words. He was watching and waiting for my reaction as I blinked slowly again.

"I'll be gentle" he whispered, cupping my face in his hand. I leaned into his palm, soaking in his warmth as I closed my eyes. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave me. I nodded, holding his palm to my face as I opened my eyes.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think!

Of course I should end on that note again. /cue evil laughter part 2/ I mean, 2 consecutive chapters?! HAHA. I already wrote it. Not sure if I like it though...

1k reads?! OMG. Thank you for reading ❤️ ❤️❤️

It was so awkward hiding in a corner and updating this when I'm in outside. Eep.