26.

Jinyoung

Jackson gripped my shoulders, massaging them as we stood in the shower. I mumbled in appreciation, bending my neck to crack it as he continued his massage. My muscles were bunched together, my body taunt as I recalled the day.

"You need to relax" Jackson muttered, his lips on my shoulder. I closed his eyes and tilted my head back as Jackson slowly nibbled his way up to my jaw. I couldn't help the moan that slipped out when he nibbled on my sensitive spot causing my dick to twitch.

I turned to face him, capturing his lips as he held onto my waist. His hooded eyes were filled with lust when we broke apart, both of us breathing heavily.

I gripped his forearms to steady myself as I leaned back. I closed my eyes, feeling overwhelmed. My goosebumps rose as his fingers drew weird patterns on my waist.

"I need you" he rumbled, releasing my waist and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We can't. What if your parents hear?" I sighed, leaning away from him as I opened my eyes.

"Let them. You're too high strung now" Jackson shrugged, pulling me back to him. I nibbled on my lip as I thought, causing his arms to tighten around my waist.

"Don't do that. You don't know how much I want to be the one nibbling your lip every second of the day" he growled, grabbing my jaw to tug out bottom lip.

I gasped in response and Jackson used this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, cupping my jaw as he tilted my head to his.

Jackson groaned in approval as my hands tangling themselves into his hair, angling his head the other way as we deepened the kiss.

Our foreheads were against each other's as we broke apart for air. I panted, peeking up at Jackson. His eyes were closed as he loosened his grip on my waist, his other hand cupping and squeezing my neck.

"Take me" I whispered, tugging on long strands of hair that touched the nape of his neck.

"No. I want you to take me" Jackson replied, opening his eyes. He held my gaze as he reached up to cup my face.

"I need you to unwind" he continued. I pulled him closer, sighing contentedly as he peppered little kisses on my lips. My hips jerked as I felt our members brushed against each other's.

"Make love to me first" I bargained, reaching between us, fisting his dick. I stroked him slowly, watching as his fisted his hands, his arms fell to his sides.

I watched as his eyes fluttered shut, his head thrown back as he moaned. His dick was already dripping in precum and I used my thumb to rub it around his slit, watching as he became wetter. I leaned forward to nibble on his neck, slowly making my way down to his collarbone while stroking him, rubbing his tip each time I pulled away.

It didn't take for him to cave, his hand wrapping around my wrist to stop me. He chest was rising and falling hard, his head leaning back against the wall. I released my grip around his member, feeling triumphant as I watched him struggle to control himself.

"Okay... okay. I'll be fast. Bend over" he groaned, his hips jerking while he laid throbbing in my palm.

I panted in anticipation as I bent over, my palms against the wall for support. Jackson pressed on my lower back, making me arch further as he slipped his fingers into me.

I bit my lip to control my moans as he started to pump him fingers, scissoring me slowly.

"Such a good boy. I can't wait to be inside you" Jackson praised, his deep voice causing my dick to twitch in response.

He knew the effect he had on me, his voice dropping even lower as he whispered into my ear "Why did you have to tease me? I'll make sure you come at least twice then"

"Please" I gasped, turning on the shower to cover any sounds. I was more than ready and Jackson kept teasing me, stroking me with only his fingers. I pushed my hips against his hand, needing more, needing him.

He slipped his fingers out of me with a pop causing me to groan. I arched my back further, panting in anticipation when I felt his dick brush against my hole.

"Seunnie..." I groaned in frustration as he took his time to align himself.

"Jinyoung ah" Jackson growled, plunging into me. I gasped, my dick dripping as I felt him fill me. Jackson paused, waiting for me to get used to him when I pushed my hips back against him.

I started seeing stars as he started pounding himself into me, rubbing my sweet spot with every stroke. My arms struggled to support me as I felt my orgasm coming.

He tugged me up against his chest, wrapping an arm around my waist to support me as he continued pounding into me. His other hand reached up to tug on my nipple, his touch sending sparks straight down to my groin.

"You feel so fucking good" he rasped, nibbling on my earlobe. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, overwhelmed by him as he started stroking me.

Jackson captured my lips, swallowing half my moans as he continued pounding into me. He bit down on my shoulder as he came, controlling his moans as he pumped himself into me a few more times.

The feeling of him filling me, his low moaning and the hickey he surely left behind. I lost myself on him, coming when he did, my toes curling as my body slumped against his.

"That was one. Time for round two" Jackson muttered, his voice hoarse after he came down from his high, slowly pulling out from me.

He propped me up, ensuring I wouldn't topple over before turning me to face him. He got on his knees and looked up at me from under his eyelashes as he took me into his mouth, licking up the remanent cum.

I groaned as I watched him, feeling my dick slowly harden again. He smiled in response, taking me into his mouth as he sucked me.

"Would you like to take me?" Jackson asked, fluttering his eyelashes at me as he got up. He bent over seductively, his ass held high as he gripped his cheeks.

I laughed, spanking his cheeks before aligning myself and pushing my member in. I moaned, feeling how tight he was. He braced himself against the wall, leaning on his forearms as I started pounded into him.

He was tight around me and yet managed to grip me tighter as our moans filled the air. I closed my eyes, the image of him kneeling there for me stuck in my head. It didn't take long before I came inside him, groaning his name.

Jackson

I dried my hair, feeling much more awake after our shower. I watched as Jinyoung roamed around my room, looking at my random knick knacks.

He smiled taking his phone out to snap a photo when he came across a photo of me as a kid.

"That's not fair" I laughed, hugging him from behind.

"What?" Jinyoung feinted, tucking his phone into his bag as he turned to face me.

"I'll let that go only because you're too cute" I smiled, rubbing my nose against his. He laughed in response, covering his mouth as he threw his head back.

"Come on. You need sleep" Jinyoung said, still smiling. We laid on our sides facing each other as we settled under the covers. We laid there in the dark staring at one another. I reached my hand up, tracing his every outline as he smiled.

"I love you Park Jinyoung" I whispered, not wanting to break the moment. His eyes fluttered shut as his smile widened.

"I love you too Jackson Wang" he whispered back, cracking his eyes. I smiled, tilting to face the ceiling as he laid his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close as he snuggled my chest with half of his body on mine.

"Goodnight love" I smiled, pecking the top of his head.

"Goodnight MY love" Jinyoung replied, causing us to laugh.

A/N: It's 11.30pm. I should be asleep. Why can't money rain from the sky or something?

Thank you for reading though!!! x. Hope it made sense. I'm half dead. HAHA.