15.

Jinyoung

My phone beeped, jarring me out of my sleep. Wait, where was I? Frowning, I stretched and took in my surroundings. I was still in Jackson's bed but I was fully clothed. Wait. Did last night happen? Or did I just have a very wet dream?!

Looking at the time, I hurriedly made Jackson's bed before going back to my room to get ready for my schedule.

~

Seunnie: Do you miss me my puppy?
Seunnie: Why won't you reply me?

Because I miss you more than I can convey in a message.

Seunnie: Jinyoung ah~
Seunnie: Come on...
Seunnie: Don't make me beg. I already sound desperate, spamming you.
Seunnie: Park Jinyoung.

How does he expect me to reply?! I tried typing out a message only to clear it and start again.

Seunnie: Dear Jinyoung, today was a rough day for me. For one, you're not replying. Two, the recording today lasted way longer than I expected. Three, I might have a cough. Four, I miss you. Five, I still miss you. Six, I won't be able to catch the schedule flight back tomorrow. Seven, I really miss you.

I frowned as I locked my phone and left my room. This would mean that by the time he is back, we would be away and when we get back, he would have left already. And here I thought we could finally have a meal together again. Sighing, I grabbed a drink while leaning against the fridge, trying to think of an appropriate response to his message.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Youngjae asked, as he entered the kitchen. I was still staring at my phone on the counter, willing my brain to form something to send to Jackson.

"Don't disturb him" JB replied, grabbing Youngjae's waist and hugging him. He whispered into Youngjae's ear, causing Youngjae's eyes to widen.

"Oh" Youngjae said, nodding at JB as he turned to face him.

"Don't worry. Jackson hyung is okay. He spoke to me.  He also asked us about you." Bam smiled, as he entered the kitchen to grab a drink.

"I know you don't like it when hyung buys food for all of us. But don't be upset. He bought us one chicken to share while he gave you one!" Youngjae said, tilting his head. Wait, what?

"Yah" JB snapped, covering Youngjae's mouth. He tightened his hold on Youngjae as he tried to say something else, tugging him out of the kitchen as I stood there in surprise.

Bam laughed and squeezed my shoulder, causing me to look up at him. "In other news, last..." JB stormed into the kitchen, tugging on Bam's ear before he could finish his sentence.

What really is going on? I felt so out of sorts as they left me standing there. I slowly left the kitchen to head to the living room to wait for the rest to get ready.

~

Honestly, it's times like these when Mark is the sweetest. He would always know when I'm upset or when I just need a hug.

I clung onto him during parts of the recording, feeling a bit out of sorts and zoning out a few times. I kept thinking of my weird dream. It has been a day and I have yet to reply Jackson. I sighed, thinking of Jackson all alone at the dorm and him not being well. Yes I know it's funny, here I am worrying about him and yet I can't even tell him.