14.

Jinyoung

I hardly saw Jackson after that mini date of ours. With him and his busy schedule, he had been flying to and fro, only getting back really late and crashing when he gets back, his unmade bed the only sign that he returned for awhile.

I sighed as I went to his room to check on his bed again. He looked like he was in a hurry again, with some of his clothes thrown onto his bed. Grabbing his pillow, I hugged it close, closing my eyes and imagining that it was him. I really do miss him.

~

"Jinyoung ah" I heard a thud in the background.

"Mmm" I mumbled in response. I cracked my eyes open to see Jackson hovering over me.

"Were you waiting for me?" he whispered, leaning closer still.

"I guess I fell asleep" I stretched, pulling Jackson downwards so that he was fully on me. I ran my fingers along his back, reaching beneath his shirt causing him to shudder.

"I fucking missed you. So. Damn. Much" he breathed, his eyes were shut as he leaned his forehead against mine.

Tilting my head up, I kissed him to show him how much I missed him too. I flipped us over, so that I was on top, kissing him like my life depended on it. Actually, it does.

He gasped, surprised by my boldness. His eyes were hooded with lust as we broke apart, his hands gripping the back of my thighs while trying to rock me upwards.

I leaned down and kissed him again, slowly prying his hands away and tugging them upwards above his head. I smiled into our kiss as I felt him relent, letting me have my way with him.

Breaking our kiss, I smiled mischievously at him as I held his wrists above his head with one hand while my other hand slowly traced patterns on his chest.

He smirked back lazily as I slowly lifted his shirt, revealing his washboard abs. My fingers slowly tracing the lines as I watched his goosebumps rise.

I released my grip on his wrists as I lifted his shirt, using it to block his view as I flipped it inside out without removing it fully, using his sleeves to trap his arms. I laughed as he grumbled incoherently. Well, he could have just tugged his shirt off... but he didn't.

I started placing feather-like kisses all over his collarbone, slowly making a trial down to his sides, watching his squirm as he groaned.

"Jinyoung... stop teasing me" Jackson groaned, bucking his hips as I stopped just above his happy trial.

Smiling, I lifted just the collar, kissing him as his lips appeared from under his shirt before pulling his shirt off fully, freeing his hands. I tugged on his hair, tilting his head as I slowly trailed kisses down his jaw to his neck.

Jackson's eyes were shut as he moaned in contentment, his hands gripping my hips as I rocked myself on him.

I once again continued my journey down, twirling my tongue around his nipple before continuing down to his navel.

"Jinyoung ah..." Jackson groaned, as he ran his fingers through my hair, trying not to thrash. I love watching this man unravel because of me.

He stilled and snapped his eyes open as I went lower still, my fingers fumbling with his belt as I tugged his pants open.

His dick stood tall, glistening with a bit of precum. He was even bigger than I remembered and especially now that I see him up close. I looked up at him as he slowly leaned up, rest on the back of arms to look at me.

"You don't have to" he murmured. He sat up and reached for my bicep with one hand, while brushing my fringe out of my eyes with his other.

"I want to" I assured him. I was hard, painfully so, but I wanted to give him the pleasure that he gave me before. I licked my lips and curled my hand around him, looking up into his eyes again as I slowly took him in my mouth.

He hissed as I slowly took him to the back of my throat, his toes curling as his body shook. My tongue traced the throbbing vein, licking him as I bobbed my head, slowly picking up the pace as I heard his moans.

"Jinyoung stop" he rasped, grabbing me upwards into his arms. He was panting as he leaned his head on my shoulder, his arms wrapped so tightly around me that I couldn't see his face.

"I'm sorry, did I do badly?" I sighed, stroking his head. So much for wanting to give him pleasure.

"I would have came if you continued" he mumbled, his voice still hoarse.

"Oh. Then why?" I asked, trying to lean back so that I could see his face.

Lifting his head from my shoulder, he looked me in the eyes and said "I want to come inside you. Not your mouth"

My brain fried as I tried to formulate a logical response. He smirked and flipped us over as he kissed me, his arms snaking their way under my shirt. His hands left a trail of fire in their wake, heating me up even on the inside as I started panting.

He tugged on both my shirt and pants at the same time, managing somehow to remove all my clothes in a matter of seconds.

"Ta-da" he said, laughing as he caught the confused look I had on my face.

He nibbled on my earlobe as he reached down to stroke me. My hips jerking in response as I felt his member brush against mine.

He shifted me so that I was facing downwards. I gasped as I felt him lick my hole, his tongue entering me partway.

"Lift your butt up my puppy" he crooned. I lifted my butt higher, resting on my forearms and knees as he grabbed a pillow and placed it under my stomach. This position made sure that I was spread wide for him as he continued to knead my butt and lick me.

"Seunnie..." I moaned as he slipped his finger into me, slowly pumping it in and out as he stroked me before adding another finger.

"You're so tight still" he groaned out as he nibbled on my butt cheek, sucking slightly.

"Please Seunnie... please" I moaned, clawing the bedsheets. I was so close. I just needed that extra push, I just needed him.

Relenting, Jackson gripped my hips as he slowly entered me. "You alright?" he croaked, his arms straining as he controlled himself.

"Please Seunnie, move. I need you." I moaned, rocking my hips backwards as he continued to stay still.

Groaning, his grip tightened on my hips as he started plowing himself into me. Whispering things into my ear that I couldn't really comprehend.

"Ah Seunnie" I moaned as he hit my sweet spot, causing me to come. He followed soon after, pulling my satisfyingly limp body against his, growling my name as he came.

A/N: Bet no one was expecting that. Not even me when I wrote this. Hope you all enjoyed it! <3 Thank you for voting and commenting! Most of all, THANK YOU FOR EVEN READING THIS NONSENSE.

 Hope you all enjoyed it! <3 Thank you for voting and commenting! Most of all, THANK YOU FOR EVEN READING THIS NONSENSE