29.

Jackson

Jinyoung refused to let me do anything by myself for the next few days, carrying my stuff and sticking by my side. It was adorable and I kept teasing him about it.

He was packing for me as I sat next to him, grumbling about how I would be alone in China.

"It wouldn't be the first time" I said, nudging him with my shoulder as we sat on the floor.

"With your wrist like that though?" he frowned, refolding the shirt he was holding.

"It doesn't hurt anymore. Plus, it isn't swollen. I'm all better" I smiled, lifting my hand to show him.

"But the doctor said a week. It hasn't even been a week" he sighed, giving up on the shirt as he turned to face me.

"Okay I kind of exaggerated at times" I bit my lips, trying to control my laughter. Well, I did I pretend a few times just to get his attention back on me.

"I know" he laughed, his eyes crinkling as he nudged me back with his shoulder.

"I'm okay. Really. I'll call you everyday" I said, my voice dropping to a softer tone that I knew always made him cave. I smiled cupping his face as his eyes soften, his hand reaching up to hold my hand to his face.

I tugged him by his jaw, leaning forward to kiss him. I groaned, feeling his hands running through my hair. I love it when he did it, especially when he tugged at the ends. I tilted my head, my hand cupping his jaw tighter to tilt his head as his lips parted for me.

"You don't play fair" he sighed as we broke apart.

"I never said I did" I smirked, pecking his lips once more. I laid my head in his lap as he continued packing for me, his hand brushing my fringe out of my eyes once in awhile.

I smiled blissfully, closing my eyes as he used his fingers to comb through my hair, massaging my head lightly when he was done.

"If only you could come with me"

"I don't think we should risk it again" he replies, his hands stilling.

"At least we'll be on tour together for the next 2 weeks" I smiled at the thought of it, turning towards him to nuzzle his stomach.

"That tickles" he laughs, trying to block me by pressing on my forehead. I wrap my arms around him, snuggling closer while watching him squirm.

It was a lazy afternoon as we locked ourselves in his room, only leaving to grab food. We laid in bed, the comforter around us like a cocoon as we watched movies and simply talked.

Time always seemed to fly by when I'm with Jinyoung. It wasn't long before I had to go catch my flight.

He had fallen asleep halfway through a movie, his head on my chest. I slowly slipped out from under him, propping his head up using my pillow. I took a quick shower, throwing on my pullover and cap after I was done.

I stood watching Jinyoung by the doorway, his hair all mussed up from my hands running through them. His lips were red and swollen after the make out sessions we had in between. His limbs were tangled in the covers, his mouth hanging open slightly as he slept.

I closed my eyes briefly, trying to tattoo that image of him onto my brain. I knew that the next few days were going to be torture, my schedule in China was packed. I knew it was going to be worth it though, I wanted to be recognised, not simply as the fencing guy or variety guy from Got7.

I'm proud though, proud to say that Got7 did get some recognition from that. But when it boils down to it, we're a band and we want to be recognised together for our music as much everything else.