(1.2)

"Alrighty, honey bun I have an appointment tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep," Caleb said over the phone. I sighed looking at the time. 1:30 am

"It's pretty late," I mumbled.

"Good luck on your boy drama. Keep me posted." He said.

"I will," I said. He said goodbye and hung up. I sighed getting ready to put my phone on the charger. My phone rang and Miles's name popped up. I trained my thumb over the decline button but choose to answer.

"I thought you would be asleep by now." He said. I looked at the ceiling.

"Slept all day," I said.

"I hope that's not my fault." He said.

"Not just yours," I said. He chuckled.

"You're honest. That's one of the things I like about you." He said.

"What was earlier about? Who were you talking to?" I asked.

"Mack Chesterfield. My cousin. Christian slept with his little sister. Broke her heart. Mack came up to me. He wanted revenge but him having a kid he asked me to do it. I had my friends trail Christian around for a year. Found his only weakness is his loyalty to Taylor and his love for you." He said.

"Yeah, I'm like his little sister," I said.

"No, Riley you don't get it. When he was in New York the only girl he was seeing was Emily. And that's only because she got in his head. He talked about you for a year. The next year he got drunk and let his guard down. When I heard this I knew the only way to get my revenge was to break your heart. But seeing how pissed off he got when I was near you made me want to piss him off more. But something snapped. I grew this attraction towards you. Honestly Riley I never meant to hurt. I do really like you. And I understand if you want to break up. Just know that you became more to me than any revenge." He said. I let out a breath of air.

"You used me?" I said.

"Yes, and I'm sorry." He said.

"I am too," I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"The night after Christian and I had sex I told you but you didn't care. You kissed me and told me you would never hurt me as he did me. I guess I let you kiss me because I wanted what he didn't give me. I said yes to being your girlfriend because I grew attached to you. I like you, Miles." I said.

"So what does that mean for us?" He asked.

"Can you come over? I had a bad argument with Christian." I said.

"I'll be there in two minutes." He said. I hung up and walked into my bathroom. I took off my jeans and put on some shorts. I put on my t-shirt and went back to my bed. I saw the window open so walked over to it and closed it. A hand went over my mouth and an arm wrapped around my waist. Lips brushed against my neck.

"Miss me?" His voice said. I turned to him.

"Were you trying to scare me?" I asked. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me to his chest.

"No." He said placing his lips on mine. I smiled through the kiss. "I'm a sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

"You're a good guy Miles. I know you didn't."

"I'm tired let's go to sleep." He said.

"OK but I don't expect you to sleep in your jeans," I said. He chuckled.

"I have no problem with it, baby." He said.

"You can sleep in your boxers. Sleeping in jeans is annoying. You can't really get comfy. When you wear shorts or boxers you can move around more." I said.