Chapter 26

"Are you goin home now Rosay?"

I nodded. I stayed for the weekend. But the mom told me not to worry my older sister so much and that I should go home.

I didn't know what to expect. I've never really fought with Juliyah and the things I had yelled at her stayed in my mind. Along with the things I said to Cami. Along with the things Shane said. Along with everything.

"You should eat something."

They tried again I shook my head"I'm ready to leave."

I wasn't ready. Not one bit.

--------------------

I stepped out the car looking at the porch where Juliyah stood arms folded.

I walked right pass her and went to my room.

I can't look even look at her.

I don't know what to do. What to say.

I don't want her to hate me.

I want everything to be the way it was before.

Why.

Why is it that when I think of all the good things its just a memory as if it'll fade. But when I think of bad things I think its a memory. It's engraved. Set in stone. It happened. Can't be changed.

How can memory be a two sided blade?

I wish I could forget everything again. Only this time no one would be sad.

I think.

"Dinner is ready. Eat."

"I don't feel good."

She stepped away from the door and went down the stairs.

That's it.

I'm all alone.

"My wish came true."

Tears fell. Not a surprise really.

---------------------------------

Spring is here and I still feel crappy. Spring break is close but I'm not doing anything. I haven't spoken to any of the others. The only time I did something associated with any of them was at school when I saw Jocks at Camis locker and I pushed threw them seeing they broke the lock. I reported it to the principle and Cami avoided looking at me just as I avoided looking at him.

It was a natural instinct I tried to get rid of. The guys got suspended but that was two weeks ago so their back. Sadly.

Now they don't like me.

Whatever.

I dont like myself either.

I started walking home when I heard the guys talking about Cami. They headed toward his car. I wanted to walk away but I had to see if they were going to try something when they went pass it I sighed and headed home.

I said I wouldn't do anything for him. I said I wouldn't try to protect him but...

Oww. I held my throat trying to catch my breath.

That's been happening to much. The world spent around.

It passed. I went into the house going to my room like usual. She would make dinner and if I didn't eat she would put it up for later.

She usually ended up throwing it out eventually.

Then she would leave.

That is now the usual.