Chapter 17

"It was nice meeting you."I smiled at Andy.

He winked at me." Keep him in check alright."

I nodded."Sure."

Cami (currently doin situps in the living room) called out strained. "That's funny."

I ignored that comment and waved at them again as Linda walked them to the door.

" You can say goodbye."

Cami stopped and took a deep breath."Go shower for bed."

I rolled my eyes."Well genius I need cloths."

"Your suitcase is in my room."

Well no one told me that.I stomped up the stairs annoyed.I can't figure out why its so hard to think around him. Well I can think but I feel weird. Every time I see him I get this feeling. It's like my heart is jumping out my chest. It hurts.

Why does it hurt? I know he's weird but this is ridiculous nothing makes sense anymore.

As I entered Cami's room Angel started laughing.

"What's funny?"

He turned and showed me his phone." There's this really cute guy I met. He's still in the closet but whatever we've been like texting for like two weeks now."

I read the conversation and smiled.

"So he has a present for you. That's nice."

"I wonder what it is. I'm so nervous."He plopped down on Cami' s bed.

I spotted my suitcase( still broke apparently ) on the floor by his bed.

I grabbed my pajamas and my towel tooth brush still here." I'm gonna go take a shower now."

"Oh ill come with you." I watched him stand and follow me to the bathroom.

"Um can I do this alone?"

"No deal. I have blind folds or Linda could I guess."

"I'm fine on my own. I won't be careless again." Geez stop being so protective. The only reason I fell is because of the dream.

The dream where Cami and I were kissing. In his room on his bed alone. I stumbled and hit my head on the wall almost falling down the stairs. Angel caught me his eyes wide.

"Ow."

Cami stood next to me instantly." What happened ?" His face showed urgent concern.

I looked at my hands. Stupid dream.

His hand touched my head I flinched back.

"Don't touch me I'm fine."

I hurried to the bathroom and ran the water. I want to die.

---------------------------------

As I opened the door I noticed Angel leaning against the wall exactly opposite the bathroom.

I sighed I'm perfectly fine.

"Sorry.Cami went threw your suitcase."

"Why! "I stormed to my suitcase embarrassed hoping Juliyah didn't pick any thing he might laugh at or find disgusting.

I looked at the fixed suitcase in wonder. Oh. He fixed it for me.

I felt something hit the back of my head I turned confused.

"Why are you storming in here with that murderous intent?" Cami had his hand in his pocket the other going threw his silky semi wet hair.

I smelled sweat. I sniffed harder. His scent.