Chapter 15

" Put the cornbread there Rose."

I put the pan on the stove." Are we really bringing all this over there Jay?"

" Stop complaining."

"Cami is going to eat it all up.I'm telling you his stomach is -"I shivered.All my cheese cake.

This Christmas dinner at Camis house seemed a bit weird.

The pass week and a half Cami and I have gone back to normal.Some what.Although he's still being weird.The creep.Conceited creep.

" You say that but everytime you speak about him your smiling from ear too ear.

Face heated I played with my hands." Not true."

"Rose.You can't fool me. Fool yourself all you want."

Evil." You know the code sis. If you ever tell him- "

"What happened to you? You never threatened me like this before. Your so scary. I'm gonna tell Jeremy your picking on me."

I ignored that. She wouldn't do that. Plus" I'm sure Jeremy would help me."

We laughed. Before wrapping up the food I checked my hair.

Weird. I didn't use to care at first. Must be Juliyahs fault.

"Ready to go."

"Okay put that in the backseat."

I stepped outside. Still snowing. Darn.

--------------------

"I'm sorry we had more food but Rose dropped it."

"Well. No surprise there."

Rude." You are so-"

"So sexy yes we've all noticed snotty."

I covered my nose. He put a piece of tissue on my forehead I grabbed it.

I will get you back. "I've seen you crying and snotty too buddy."

The room got quiet." Ronnie you were crying!"

"You- how could you." He watched me.

Immediately I felt guilty. "I was just-"

"That was dirty.I trusted you with that. You owe me. Again."

I don't owe you anything. I never did in the first place. Please stop bringing that up. Creep.

That ended our discussion.

Just then some of his relatives arrived.

" Linda." A short grey haired man and a younger guy.

"Andy,Dad."

Oh Cami's grandpa.

"Where's my boys at?"

"Ain't no boys here. If you looking for a man you need look no further." Cami stepped around me. I had no idea what to do. I kinda just slipped to a secluded corner of the room.

I watched Jeremy bring Juliyah forward his arm around her waist. I couldn't help but smile.

How did she do it? Be so confident.

They talked about how it was nice to finally meet each other and a woman stepped in she took one look at Linda and gave the biggest hug possible." Linny."

Linda laughed and hugged her back." Claire I'm glad you made it. This is Juliyah. She is an amazing cook."

My sister giggled a bit."Not really."

Angel talked to Andy animatedly while Cami watched silently .

This does seem really fresh. Kind of cramped but all in all it feels nice.

I decided to go to Camis room and play his game or something for a while.I headed up the stairs and naturally I fell.

"Ow."

"Well there she is. Grandpa I'd like for you to meet my best friend." I could hear the evil in his voice.

He got me back good. Shake it off. Pretend it doesn't effect you at all.

"Hi I'm Veronica." I waved and held my knee.

"Geez. Rose are you okay? I'm sorry she's a little clumsy." Juliyah said hand over her mouth.

Cami grabbed my hand and picked me up." I shall tend to your wounds. The funny thing is I already have the first aid kit ready." He laughed obnoxiously.

That's pretty sad." I'm fine. It didn't hurt."

" Sure."

"So this is your girlfriend. I see Ronnie."

I shook my head." No its not like that."

"Don't hurt my ego honey." Cami whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Creep! "Cami if you don't stop."

"Awwww. Cami. That's so cute." Claire walked up to me( currently on Camis lap getting poroxide pulled on my knee.stupid skirts.)" Your so cute together I have to get a picture of you two-"

"No. No autographs speak to my lawyer ." Cami said smiling absentmindedly while focusing on his task.

"Just one-" She grabbed her phone he took it and smiled.

There it is. Bossy." No means no. I wasn't joking."

Evil I can feel my skin prickling." Someone has a personality disorder." I muttered and coughed." Stop being mean and bossy."

"I'm just setting limits."He stated calmly.

"You don't have limits."He is so-

"So?"

"Hypocrite ."

"Are you nagging me again?"

"Someone needs too."

Everyone watched us laughing and recording.

Angel smiled as I tried to stand and Cami glared menacingly.I'm really okay. This is just causing a scene.

That's odd.

I can talk normally even though I just met his family.

Did I change?

"There you go Limpy all better. Time for food."

I stood."Ow. I can help with the food-"

"No Limpy. You might drop everything. Fall all you want Limpy but the food has done you no wrong.Its innocent."

"Your-rude."I sat at the table.