Chapter 13

My dream.Weird.Very weird.Really weird.

It felt to real.Scary.

~

Dad(Cami!) and Mom(Juliyah) were arguing over rather or not I could marry Cami(Cami#2!!!!!).The therapist(Angel) suggested I give it a shot.

Dewon became a bum Then a stripper.

Cami started stripping getting jealous Dad(still Cami ) approved and threw money.

The therapist approved and somehow Me and Cami layed in bed together.His eyes held mine for a long time and Then we-

~

Holy crap.Its hot.I watched the overheated Cami my heeart pounding.That dream.He blinked.I tried sitting up.

"Resistance is futile teddy bear.Stay quiet and move less."

"I'm not your teddy bear."I feel small.I don't like feeling small."Your hot."I managed.

His voice lowered "Your not so bad your self."I felt his lips on my ear.

A weird sensation hit me and I screamed.Loud.

"Shit!Damn it I said be quiet."He qiuckly got up and ran around the room while I rubbed my ear.

A knock came on the door.

Cami looked at me ."Reinforcements."

"Ronnie!Did you sneak a girl in your room again."

"Technically speaking no.I didn't drug this one."

Weirdo!I stood up and stretched.He watched me go to the door "Good morning Jay."

I opened the door."Oh V.Uh Hi.Um.I-Uh.Ar-Uh you okay."

I nodded."I had a nightmare though."Time to brush my teeth.

"Where are her cloths she's practically naked.Is She wearing underwear!What did you do!"

Speaking of that.I went to find my clothes.I yawned and waved to his mom.She blinked hard and immediately headed out the door.

Angel mustve folded them for me.Shower time.The dream played in my head over and over mostly confusing especially the last part.The last part was.I slipped and hit my eye on the side of the tub." Fuck!" Must be Jeremy .

" ARE YOU OKAY."Cami yelled.

I coughed up the water wiping my eyes clear feeling the burn.Ow I cut myself.

It's all that dreams fault.I screamed " ow.Soap.In my eye and my cut.Hot water making it worse.Owwww."

Mission one turn to cold.I reached for the knob.trying to stand.Stupid hair in the way.

I fell our the tub.My vision blurred.Well then. Everything went black.

------------------------

" Wake up.Please."

" Juliyah please calm down."

Juliyah? Juliyah? Who? Huh?

I can't feel myself.Where am I? Who am I? What am I?

"I was so tired from work I didn't even notice she-"

" She's gonna be Okay."

Who is gonna be okay? I felt a wind hit my feet.I twitched and tried to command my body parts.

"Is he gonna be okay?" The crying lady asked.Sniffing.

Eww.Snot.

" I don't know."