Chapter 3

"Ugh my head hurts. Could you not comb so hard." Two week had passed it was almost december and snow had covered the ground sadly and some idiots had snatched Camiron's coat after school yesterday. I was in a bad mood and he wasnt even here yet. I was worried to death. He started to talk back to us(Emily,Dewon and Sia) and everything. He was a bit funny at times but mostly was quiet. We had our own schedule and everything. We would walk to his locker then to mine. Then we would go to class( After I spoke to Dewon of course). Emily would be there already there with a comb ready to master my hair for me. As of now they were combing my hair in first period as usual.They left at the 5 minute bell. I waited eargerly all period but he never showed up.I headed to 2nd period and felt a hand go on my butt. I turned to see Shane wink at me. Dispite the fact that the hall was full I threw my book it hit him right in the face I picked it up and went to class annoyed. I hate that guy so much!

-----------------

The next day he wasnt there and I worried even more. Did they get him on his way to school? No its okay....I think. Thats it. Im going to his house after school today. I gathered his missing assignments from his teachers ( I only knew two of his teachers.) and headed to his house thinking about what had happened and trying not to fall in the snow. I made it about an hour after I usually did and I only fell once. Accomplishment. I was to afraid to knock on the door so I stood there building up courage when I heard the famillar voice."Hey Veronica? Whats up? Did Juliyah send you over?"

I turned to see Jeremy coming out of his car looking confused."Oh...no did I get the wrong house? I was looking for Camiron."They look nothing alike. Well his mom was pretty to,maybe he just got the less fortunate genes.

"Oh yeah he should be in there. Whats up?"He got out his keys and started unlocking the door.He opened it and edged me in. It was nice and warm. There was a coat rack right beside the door and a little mat with shoes on it the floors had white carpet that glistened. A staircase right in front of the door. A narrow hall next to the stairs. Its so clean.

"Ohh uhh hes been absent so I brung his work for him. Is he okay?"I whispered.I followed his example and kicked off my shoes. He headed up the stairs,I followed, and pointed to a door."Thats his room just wait for him. Hes in the shower right now."

I went into it. The room wasnt geeked out like I expected.Ya know star wars or something,random lifesaver or whatever. It was actually plain. A computer desk,bed, t.v and a game system with tons of cases scattered around everywhere. I stood by the window and waited then started to pull off my bag and sat it down. Thats when a guy came in. He was wearing nothing but a towel. He had an impressive six pack and blond/brown hair. His arms were muscular and his eyes were a breath taking green. I gaped then looked at my hands embarrased.

"How'd you get in here?"His voice was a little deep.

I felt my throat close."Umm I was lookin...-I-I-I-."I stuttered.

He stood in front of me and put his ear to my mouth sounding irritated."What?"

I screamed and fell back. He backed away from me looking surprised. I stood and ran to Jeremy who now stood in the doorway."What the hell men. She came here to give you homework Camiron not have sex with you. God!"He took me down stairs. He lead me to a kitchen I sat at the wooden table trying to catch my breath."Im sorry about him. He's just a teenager. Are you okay? He looks different doesnt he? I cant believe he goes to school looking like that."He shook his head."I probably should have warned you."

I tried to listen closely to him. He called him Camiron."Im sorry im at the wrong house. Thats not the Camiron I was looking for." I managed with an embarrassed nodd. I cant believe I got the wrong house.