Chapter 14

"This is the way to the school.I'll take you and I'm guessing you will go back home with him."

"Go to his house.Me."

"Yeah your really close."

"What about his girlfriend?"

Juliyah grabbed her keys and smiled."Your so cute."

This is tenth time she's hugged me.Its nice.Feels right for some reason.School on the other end seems scary.

My heart beat stayed fast not slowing.I wonder if my friends know about my memory loss.Maybe not no one visited me.Except for Camiron.I felt my already heated face get hotter.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend.Let's go."

I followed her to the car.Calm down calm down calm down.

---------------------

"He goes out those doors."Juliyah pointed to the silver pretty beautiful school."Its the main entrance."

I go here.Its so pretty."Okay.bye."I got out feeling anticipation as I watched kids walk out.I waved as She pulled away.

Okay so I wait here.I wonder if I can go in.Let's try.This is all so new and confusing.I headed for the doors when a guy called my name I looked at him.

Wow.He's so pretty.

"Um hi."I have really nice looking friends.Am I popular?

"You look beautiful today as well."

I stared.

"Shane come on the coach wants to talk too you."

The guy shane turned "Alright.Well I'll see you later.You look real Good."He kissed my cheek.

Are we dating?"Um okay."

I tried to walk threw the doors when another guy stopped me.

"Hey veronica.Where have your been.You can't scare your boyfriend like that."He put his arm on my shoulder."You looking for camiron?"

I nodded bewildered.This is my boyfriend?He looks nice not to tall like Shane and Cami and he's black.I'm confused.I gotta tell him I don't remember.

"Camiron is right there I wanted to give him a ride but he wants to walk.I could give you a ride."

"Uh no that's fine.I'll walk him.Where is he?"I looked for his blond hair.

He pointed at a crowd of tall guys.I saw them kickin something.Is that a person?

What the.

I shrugged off his arm and pushed threw the crowd.Why do I feel so mad? I helped the guy up.His glasses were cracked and slipped off his nose.Once he saw me he stood.I grabbed his note book and followed after him.

"Excuse me your notebook."He took it.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"Do you know who camiron is?"

"I'm Camiron munchkin.why did She bring you here?"

I stopped walking."You uh I-"Run!Stranger danger!

His hand touched my wrist.

I'm scared.

"I'll explain when we get to the house.Angel?"

That nice guy from the hospital.I ran to him glad I knew someone.

"Stranger!"

Angel started laughing.I slipped and fell.