Chapter 9

I watched the ground carefully. Even though that wasn't needed.Cami caught me every time I stumbled I stopped saying thank you after the fifth time. He was in a daze,thinking of something really hard. I asked him What but he stayed silent and kept walking. I'm Very confused right now. I slipped again and he caught me chuckling.

"Its not funny. You mean person."

"I'm not mean. "

"You are."

He went silent again. He looked at me for a second and concentrated even more. Did I do something wrong? We now arrived at his house.

He turned to me."Hey you left the door unlocked? "

I jumped. I did not expect him to talk. "Oh I'm sorry."

He opened the door but put his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him. "You stay out here okay."

"Its cold out."

His eyes narrowed. He removed his coat."Now stay right there."

I feel kinda scared now. "Ummm its uh okay. O-okay."

He nodded and walked into the house. I waited looking around me.

"Really?" His voice seemed annoyed.

I peered threw the door."What? Who is it ?"

"Come on in I'm mos. Nice to meet you child."

There is a random guy in there. Call for help! Wait no help Cami. I need a weapon.

"Get in here."The guy grabbed my wrist.I looked up to see a pale white guy with short brown hair and greenish eyes

.......Scream!

"Hey wipe your feet first."Cami nagged and picked me up I held his shirt. The guy watched Cami's face then looked at me and smiled.

"You two are cute together. "

Cami rolled his eyes. "Lift your feet come on."He pulled my boots off for me and explained the situation. "This idiot is my cousin Angel. His nick name is mos for his eyes. You can just call him idiot though. "

I looked at the guy again. Cami sat down on the steps me on his lap. Hmm.

"What's for lunch I'm hungry? "Angel asked.

"Oxygen there is plenty enough to go around. Time for a shower. I'll be back." He sat me on my feet and stood.Then looked at me then his cousin to me again. He grabbed my hand"On second thought your coming with me close your eyes no peeking."

"What! Cami no that's gross!"

"Shh. Shh its all right. Don't worry just cover your eyes."

I laughed. "Stop it Cami. "

The guy watched the whole thing and sighed. " I will not do anything to your precious girl friend. Ronnie."

I looked up at him."I dont have a girlfriend."

Cami watched me and smiled."He was talking to me Veronica.Not you."

Oh yeah I forgot they call him Ronnie." Sorry."I muttered.

He released my hand."Its alright dont worry about it."His eyes locked with mine.

I watched him confused.

"If you hurt her I will kill you." He glared at Angel.

"I wont."

Cami walked up the stairs I watched him go.It was silent for a while.I looked at the guy who watched me and decided I would wait in Cami's room instead of standing here all awkward about it.I started up the stairs but naturally I fell down.