Searching For Sand Dollars

Hey everyone! I uploaded this at exactly 1:20 A.M! With madison! This girl is crazzzzyyyy! I hope you like this chapter, because there's only gonna be I think 2 more then the epilogue! I know am sad too! But I am going to start writing another fanfiction about Harry, and hopefully you'll guys will like it also!.

REMEMBER! Comment+Fan+Vote= Happy Kristen.

Kristen's P.O.V

"Please watch your step" the worker said to us. Today we were going on a yacht ride that takes us to a private beach. "I am so excited babe, we need to take a bunch of pictures, and I have my water camera." I said smiling at Niall. "Me too, I can't wait" he replied and pecked my lips. We all put our bags inside the room and made our way to the front of the boat.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Liam asked getting comfortable next to Lily. Repeats of "Yeahs" went around the group and we were soon heading off to reefs. Throughout the boat ride Niall and I took at least 20 pictures together making silly faces and kissing. Then I went over to Louis and Eleanor and took more pictures of them and then to Lily and Liam.

Since Harry and Zayn didn't have any girlfriends I took pictures of them together.

*****20 minutes later*****

"Okay when you guys jump off of the boat I want you to put your hands in the air and smile of course." the instructor told us. "Umm babe, I don't know about this." I said looking down from the high view and backing away. "It will be fine don't worry." he said kissing my forehead. He saw the look I gave him and quickly spoke before I could say anything "Look, why don't we jump together?" he said smiling at me.

"Okay I guess, that makes me feel a little better." I said grabbing Niall's hand tight. I heard a splash in the water and saw that Lily and Liam were in already. Before I could say anything Louis and Eleanor both jumped off the boat holding hands while Louis yelled "WHOPPER!" (A/Ns' he shouted this in the Ft. Lauderdale concert) and he made a funny face as they both plunged down.

"Ready?" Niall asked from beside me, and I nodded my head reluctantly.

We both jumped down before I could change my mind, and I laughed at Niall's scared face. The second that we hit the ice cold water, I screamed and Niall did the same (his was a little more high-pitched than mine was).

"That wasn't that bbbad."He shivered and I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He placed his hand on my back, and we leaned our foreheads against each other and smiled.

"You know what?" He asked in his adorable accent.

"What?" I questioned.

"I've never had an underwater kiss before." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows, the cheeky boy.

I smiled and leaned towards him, our lips crashing together and moving in sync. We pulled apart, and I took a deep breath before connecting our lips together and we ducked down under the water.

Our lips were moving like two pieces of a puzzle, and I smiled through the kiss before we came back up for air. He was beaming and I secured my grip around his neck.

"So, was it all that you expected Mr. Horan?" I mused and he smiled brightly.

"Everything and more." I blushed and placed my head on his shoulder.

"So, do you want to maybe hang out on the boat? I don't want my princess to catch a cold." He said and I nodded my head. We swam hand in hand to the boat, and he helped pull me up.

We both lounged around on the top of the boat, and I propped my chin up on Niall's flat stomach and used both hands as a cushion. He wiped a wet strand of hair from my cheek and moved my chin to his lips. When we backed away we stared into each other's eye for what like seemed forever until we heard a loud cough from behind us.