Epilogue: Reception

August POV
             I was in the limo with Arian sitting across my lap. We were in the middle of a heavy make out session "why ain't this car moving?" I said while she kissed down my neck. Sh shrugged and continued what she was doing just as she went towards the front of my pants the car door opened and Gabriel loud mouth ass jumped in "what y'all nasty asses doing!"

 Sh shrugged and continued what she was doing just as she went towards the front of my pants the car door opened and Gabriel loud mouth ass jumped in "what y'all nasty asses doing!"

             I adjusted myself  "none of yo nosey ass business nigga!" I said moving Arian off my lap as everyone started piling into the limo with us. "Time to turn up!" Nina yelled as she climbed in with a bottle. I looked at her worriedly she had been drinking a lot lately. I also noticed she was gaining weight. I knew it was because she was hurting over her situation with Michael.

                 I needed to make sure I spoke to her before me and Arian left for our honeymoon tonight. I also needed to make sure I told the twins and T to keep an eye on her while I was gone. I took my big brother duties very serious. I didn't want anything bad happening to her on my watch.

               By the time we made it to the reception everyone was either drunk or getting there. Arian on the other hand was on one. "August I want a quicky" she whispered in my ear. "No woman you can wait our first time as husband and wife ain't gone be no quicky. Come on let's go get some food in you."

              "No" she said crossing her arms pouting in the lobby "let's go get some you in me!" She stomped her foot and started getting loud." Aw hell hea we go "Arian baybeh don't start cuttin up" I said pointing at her looking around the lobby. I stopped talking when I noticed a woman talkin to the lady at the front desk "August are you listening to me!" Arian said. I put my hand over her mouth and turned her face towards the desk.

                "What is she doing here?" She whispered. I shrugged with tears in my eyes. She must have felt my eyes on her cause she turned and looked at me and raised her hand in an awkward wave. She started walking towards me and I reached down and grabbed Arian's hand for comfort.

                   "Hey Aug congratulations" she said to me. I just stared at her takin her in "you look great, and Arian you were beautiful" she continued. That caught my attention "you were at the wedding?" I said to her. "Yes I was there. I sat in the back though I- I didn't want to intrude on your day" she said.

               "I'll leave you two to talk" Arian said about to walk away. I squeezed her hand tighter "don't" was all I said. "August I know I've made some mistakes and I'm sorry. I truly am. When Arian came to my doorstep a few months ago and set me straight I realized she was right." She said with tears in her eyes. "Your my baby boy and I failed you and your brother, and it's too late for Mel but I really hope it's not too late to try to fix things with you."

              "It's gonna take time, but I love you so much mama." I said before embracing her for the first time in very long time.

              "Aight now let's go in here and turn up" as me and Arian walked into the reception hall  the Dj announced over the microphone "now introducing "Mr. and Mrs. AUGUST ALSINA!" everyone stood up and clapped as we made our way to the dance floor for our first dance. Arian had let me pick the song.