Chapter 34: Meet Me At the Alter

Wedding Day
           "Wake up!" Nina yelled coming into my room. We had all spent the night at my parent's house last night. I was in my old bedroom. I turned over and smiled at her "it's my wedding day!" I screamed out. We started jumping up and down on the bed.
I stopped abruptly when I noticed something in her hand "what's that?" I said pointing to it. She smiled at me "oh you mean this?" She said holding up the small wrapped package with the note attached. I stuck my hand out and nodded my head smiling "it's from August!" She said smiling hugely at me.
             I started reading the card that was attached first, it read:
Arian my lil baybeh,
                     Today is the day that I finally get to call you all mine huh? I love you so much, I just wanted to give you a small token of that love that you could have forever. This could be your something new.
                                Love August
        I smiled as I finished the letter and began opening the box. I immediately started to tear up. "Ooou my big bro got good taste!" Nina said looking over my shoulder. I nodded my head. "Put it on me?" I said looking at her.

          "I can't believe this man is about to be my husband

          "I can't believe this man is about to be my husband." I said smiling, admiring my neck "this is gonna look so good with my dress! It's so simple, so it won't take away from it." I couldn't stop the smile that was spreading across my face.
          "Okay you two let's get a move on it's wedding day! We have lots to do!" My mama said bursting into my room "all the other girls are dressed and downstairs ready to go to the salon!" She stopped long enough to give us the look that dared us to make her have to come back in here, and then walked back out as quickly as she had entered.
"Well let's get you ready to get married!" Nina said jumping up to get ready to head out.
August POV
"Man I still can't believe yo ass getting married taday." Sneak said looking at me as I got a haircut. "Man me eitha, but that's my lil baybeh though can't picture myself wit nobody else." I said turning slightly to look at him.
"Aye you betta chill foe I fuck up ya hairline." I bucked my eyes at him "you fuck up this hairline and I have to hear how I messed up my wife's pictures for the rest of my life I'm gone shoot yo shit up!" I said laughing as I kept still.