Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor Cont.

August POV
"The mother of your what?!!" Screamed Arian from behind me. I didn't even hear her come up. "Who are you?" Arian ignored her question and said to me "August what the hell is going on?" "I'm his girlfriend and baby mother that's what's going on!" Arian continued to ignore her waiting on me to answer "Oh bitch you can't hear me talking?" "I got yo bitch!" Next thing I knew Arian was on top of the girl beating her up. "Get this crazy bitch off of me!" I grabbed Arian around the waist and said "baybeh calm down please stop!" She turned on me and punched me dead in the eye "get your fuckin hands off of me! You got a whole child August when were you gonna tell me?"
She started putting her shoes on and I reached out to grab her again "if you put so much as a finger on me I'm gone rock yo shit" she said calmly. "Lose my number and take care of your girlfriend and your baby" she said as she walked out and slammed the door.
What started out as such a great morning turned to hell quick. I found myself sitting across from Miracle. "What the fuck you think you doing coming here talkin bout thas my baybeh?" "He is your's August" "I'm not claiming shit til I get a test" I heard the doorbell ring and I rolled my eyes and immediately regretted it. Arian got a mean left.
I opened the door "fuck, what y'all niggas doing at my house" they looked at my face and said "daaaaaammmmn" "what the fuck happened to yo eye" Michael said with his hand over his mouth. They just walked in like I had invited them. I shut the door and turned around facing them "nigga you need a house keeper your house look like a hurricane hit it." Michael said "yeah hurricane Arian" I said with my head down "what the fuck you do to my sister nigga" Blake said "I ain't did shit to her" "who is that?" Jackson said pointing at Miracle "apparently that's my baby mama" I said angrily.
            Gabe walked over and picked the baby up looking at "it do look like you Aug, it's even got yo johnny bravo ass chin" "Nigga put that damn baby down and come from over there! That ain't mine" "yes he is!" Miracle screamed at me
"Prove it bitch! Until then I'm not claiming shit til I see some paperwork" "well I could rectify that for you" Orion said "we could go to the hospital now get a paternity test done. I'll put a rush order on it." "Why you helping me?" "I'm not helping you. I'm helping myself get back into my twin sisters good graces. And I know she wants to know if you really do got a kid fresh out the "box" otherwise she wouldn't have been in here kicking y'all's asses." He said laughing and looking between Miracle and I.
"It's gone look even worse if that baby yours, cause I got next." Blake said "nigga you want to fight me so bad. Look if this baby turn out to be mine you can bring yo swole ass back hea and try to beat my ass deal" I said sticking my hand out. He shook it and said "deal"
"Now will y'all niggas do me a favor and watch that bitch, and clean up this mess y'all sister made while I get ready to go to this damn hospital" "you might want to get that eye checked too yo shits bleeding bruh!" Michael yelled to me up the stairs.
I sat in the shower trying to figure out how I was gonna get my girl back. None of the other stuff mattered. I knew that damn baby wasn't mine. I had found out while I was tryin to wife Miracle she was running around sucking and fucking every nigga she could get her hands on. She was the type of chick that went to the highest bidder. I guess ol'boy she left me for ain't claiming that baybeh either I thought to myself. The sooner I get this test done the sooner I can get Arian to speak to me again.
Miracle POV
       I started to get nervous. I knew it was bold of me to come here, especially after the way I had treated August. I needed this baby to be his though he was my last hope. The man I had left him for put me out the moment he discovered the baby wasn't his. I came to August because I didn't think he'd demand a test. It's all that crazy bitch he's seeing  fault. This baby better be August's or I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do.

Authors note: Do you think it's August's baby? Do you think Arian will speak to him again?Don't forget to comment and vote!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Authors note: Do you think it's August's baby?
Do you think Arian will speak to him again?
Don't forget to comment and vote!