Chapter 14

Arian POV
I couldn't believe I was going through this all over again. Another man had come into my life and had a secret life behind my back. I made it to Nina's house and let myself in, when I seen her face I immediately crumbled and started crying. I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted to. "Oh my goodness what's wrong" she said full of concern. I couldn't even form words.
Nina POV
       I don't know what's going on but it must be extremely terrible. "Girl you've gotta talk to me so I can see what I can do to help" "aug- aug- baby" "ok August...baby?? Oh my god your pregnant!" "No" she screamed at me. I shook her really hard to make her calm down and spit it out "August has a baby and a girlfriend that he hid from me!" She said in one breath.
"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" I said jumping up to get my stuff on "come on I have shit in my trunk for things like this." "No I can't look at him, I just want to stay here and cry" she said looking at me with pleading eyes. "Ok ok we can stay here". I said trying to soothe her.
I waited until Arian had cried herself to sleep then I rode over to August's house. I rung the doorbell and patiently waited for him to answer as soon I heard someone coming to the door I kneeled down.
When the door flew open I junk punched him as hard as I could. "What the fuck!" He yelled as he fell to the ground "I told you not to hurt her! You said I wouldn't regret it you asshole!" I screamed at him as he lay balled up on the ground.

          I heard a bunch of footsteps running to the door "what the hell are y'all doing here?" "Damn Nina what the hell did you do to that man?" Gabe said "nothing he didn't deserve! Now where that bitch at?!" I said pushing past all of them

August slowly got to his feet "if one more of these crazy ass females puts their hands on me I'm going to jail!" He said as he limped to the couch.
I walked near the couch "you're the one with a secret baby mama" "she is not my baby mama!" "Well Arian thinks otherwise" "I don't know if that baby is mine or not we just got back from having the test done. We should know the know the results within the hour." "Arian told me she was your girlfriend!" "I haven't seen Miracle in a year and then she shows up wit  a 3 month old baybeh" he said while rubbing himself. "She's my ex girlfriend!" He groaned.
Oh well that changes things I thought to myself. "Sorry for punching you in the junk." I said looking down. "Well this has been a nice visit but I have a friend to take care of...bye!" "Not so fast" he said. "I need you to convince Arian to talk to me please, I mean it's the least you could do afta you almost just castrated me." "I'll see what I can do, no promises. You know how stubborn she is."
        I made it back to my house and Arian was sitting on the couch "where have you been?" "Don't be mad, but I went over to August's." "you did what!" She said looking at me "I went over there to kick his ass, but he told me-" she threw her hand in the air and cut me off "I don't want hear what he said. He's a liar!"
"But Arian maybe you should hear him out before you jump to conclusions!"  "If you say one more word about him I'm leaving!" "Ok ok. But he loves you and he wouldn't do what you think he's done just know that." I said before sitting down on the couch beside her "uhm hmm right" she said staring blankly at the tv.
         I decided not to push the issue anymore. August was persistent he'd figure out how to get her to listen. "Well let's get a bunch of movies and order tons of food and have a girls night" she turned and smiled at me "sounds good".
August POV
It was late, but I still attempted to call Arian again for the 100th time that day. Still no answer. I decided to text her.
Aug: I wish you'd just talk to me and let me explain. It's not what you think love. I have some news that should be told face to face. I guess you'll talk to me in your own time. I love you sweetheart goodnight.
Arian POV
My phone buzzed with a text message from August. I read it and closed my phone. Nina had passed out on me about an hour ago. I was just up looking at the tv not really paying attention to what was happening. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and forced myself to sleep.