Chapter 25:Give Me What I Want

August POV
          Arian had been quiet upstairs for hours now since our little scene in my office in front of my boys and her brother Blake. I was trying to give her some space to cool off, but this wasn't like her. She should atleast have gotten hungry or something. I walked upstairs to my room and opened the door only to see it was empty.
Maybe she in the bathroom I thought to myself. I walked towards the bathroom and she wasn't in there either. Aight Aug chill out man this girl ain't crazy. She ain't left this house when you told ha ass not to. I was trying to talk myself down cause I was about to spazz the fuck out if this girl had walked ha happy ass out this house. I was walking all over the house looking for her when I bumped into Sneak "what ya ass looking fa?" He said to me.
            "Maannn Arian fucking with me bruh." I said pacing back and forth. "I think this girl really done left this house!" I said losing my cool. He fell out laughing. " that's what ya ass get you got that girl caged up in hea like an animal I'd break my ass out too!" "What's so funny nigga!" Teak said walking up with T behind him "check it Arian ass done broke the fuck up out this bitch!" He said still laughing.
            "I'm going to get ha ass and bring ha back! Now!" I said walking downstairs "ah shit I'm driving!" Teak said grabbing the keys to his truck running towards the door excitedly. "How yo ass know where she at?" Sneak said following behind. "I got that iPhone finding shit on there." I said.  T just was quiet shaking his head while getting in. I jumped in the front seat and we all bounced out.
Arian POV
"Thanks again for this Nina I really needed it sis. I was seriously going crazy in that house." I said looking over at Nina as we got our feet done (well one of my feet done the other was just getting polished cause it was in a cast) "girl you don't have to thank me. You know I live for a spa day, and plus I haven't gotten to spend much time with you since everything happened, so I was willing to take the risk." She said smiling back at me.
All of sudden the smile dropped from her face and a worried look appeared "oooh fuck" she said in a whisper "you no like you toes and nails?" The technician asked her. "Bitch we bouta die look outside!" She said to me.
I slowly turned my head towards the window of the shop and right outside getting out of an all black Escalade was August. My heart felt like it was gonna fall out of my booty hole. I decided to play it cool, act natural like I was supposed to be here and nothing was out of the ordinary. Hopefully he wouldn't make a scene.
              I heard the chime of the bell signaling that someone had just came in. A hush fell over everyone in the room. "Good aftanoon ladies" I rolled my eyes and looked towards the door to see him leaning in the door frame.

 "Good aftanoon ladies" I rolled my eyes and looked towards the door to see him leaning in the door frame

         He knows how to use that accent to his advantage when he wants to. Every female in here looked like they were ready drop they panties for him. Well they might as well tighten up cause he's not handing out dick right now! He spotted me and walked to where my lady was just finishing up. I had gel polish so no drying time thank God. "You ready to go love?" He asked me with a false sense of calm I could tell he was angry by the way he was clenching his jaw.
          "Actually me and Nina were gonna do dinner after we left here, so I'm gonna leave with her. I'll just meet you back at the house." I said calmly. Nina bucked her eyes at me like girl you pushing it. He turned to the lady who had done my toes, nails and brows and paid both our services and then lifted me out my seat calmly and said "I apologize if I worded that as a question it was meant to be a statement, let's go love."
               Nina got up as well and followed us out of the nail salon and I jerked my arm out August's hand and turned to her "had fun girl, if you want we can still make break for it" we both fell out laughing. Sneak rolled down the window "Arian what you doing running off from home guh got young out hea trying not to act a nigga on ya ass!"
              "he knows better. And what he gone do beat my ass? As a matter of fact I'm not scared of August. Nina you still want to continue our dinner plans? Because I'm not ready to go back to my caretakers home yet. Maybe after we could get dressed up, go out to the club,  have some guys buy us some drinks. I could probably find me a guy who would appreciate this fresh wax job I just got."  Knowing my ass was lying. I'm tired as hell only thing I wanted to do was go home and get into bed, but August didn't need to know that. Up til that point Sneak thought it was hilarious, but then he quit laughing and rolled up his window.

                  I knew I was getting bold but August wasn't acting like my boyfriend he was acting like my warden and my caretaker and I was tired

                  I knew I was getting bold but August wasn't acting like my boyfriend he was acting like my warden and my caretaker and I was tired. I wanted to feel sexy and wanted. "Girl I'm gonna holla at you lata. You and August got some stuff y'all need to talk about. Love you girl! Bye Aug and sorry for kidnapping her" Nina said as she hopped into her car and left.
                  Sneak jumped out and jumped into the front seat to make room for August and I in the back. August still hadn't said a word since we left out of the nail shop. A quiet August was way scarier than a talking one.
August POV
           I can feel Arian staring at the side of my face this whole car ride back to the house. I'm gonna make that ass squirm though. I let her stand out there and talk all the shit she wanted and dig that hole as deep as she could that way she wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
          We finally pulled up to the house and everyone got out I quietly helped Arian down out of the truck and then made my way upstairs. "I'm going to lay down a nigga tired." Was all I said. I had been laying on the bed for about 30 minutes before I heard the door open and Arian walking in. "August" she said quietly. I didn't even respond back. "August?" She said a little bit louder. "Yeah"
"You mad?"
No response. Cause what kind of dumbass question is that?
"I didn't mean that what I said about finding a guy to appreciate my wax job. I was just talking."
No response. Cause that shit really pissed a nigga off.
"August baby please talk to me" she said in a baby voice.
"Nah you straight gone do what you want to do I'm just the caretaker anyway right." I said back.
"August I was just frustrated and mad. I feel like all you do is treat me like I'm going fall to pieces if you touch me. Like I'm gonna disintegrate or something."
I didn't say anything just continued to lay there.
"Fine! Be a jackass then!" All of sudden I felt a shoe hit me in my head. I jumped up off the bed and charged towards her and grabbed her up by her neck "you got one more fuckin time to do some disrespectful ass shit to me and I'm gonna beat the fuck out ya." I said angrily.
I stared into her face for a few moments before I yelled "All of this! All of this Arian over some dick! Cause that's all that's wrong witcha spoiled crybaby ass!" I screamed at her as I let her neck go. "What the fuck you crying fa!" I yelled. "You know what fuck it! Drop em!"
"Au-August what are you talking-" she said before I cut her off.
"Shut the fuck up and drop em like I said! And I'm not gone say it again!" I said grabbing by her hair.

😳😳TBC... ❤️ much love
-A.A.❤️