Chapter 16:

Arian POV
We had finally made it to the bedroom after having sex practically over the whole house. I woke up and could barely move because August had me in a death grip. I tried to get up without waking him, but as soon as I tried to untangle myself he mumbled "hmmm whea ya think ya goin?" while squeezing me tighter to him. "I have to use the bathroom let me up babe." I said still trying to get up. "Hurry up then" he said with his eyes still closed.
     After handling my business I hopped in the shower.
August POV
I heard Arian moving around in the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and then I heard the shower come on. I laid there for a few more minutes before getting up and going in the bathroom. I climbed in the shower, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck before saying "didn't I tell you hurr'up?" "I decided to go ahead and take a shower since I was already up" she replied back to me.
I turned her around in my arms and said "it's 5 in the morning baybeh, you could have took this shower lata" I was being clingy, but I didn't care, cause I had missed my baybeh and I just wanted her right up under me.
She looked up at me smiling. I leaned down and kissed her before picking her up and wrapping her legs around my waist "now I gotta put you back to sleep" I said in between kisses. I walked until her back was against the wall of the shower, and I started pushing myself inside her.
She stopped me and said "baby you don't have a condom on" I put my head on her shoulder and said "shit" I really didn't want to stop what I was doing cause it felt too good "you on birth control?" I asked her after awhile of standing there "yes but-" "do you trust me?" "Of course" she said immediately.
I started moving in and out of her and watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I smiled and said "you want me to stop and get a condom baybeh" I made sure I followed my question wit a long slow stroke so she could feel all of me. "Ooooh god nooo baby don't stopp" she moaned out. "I didn't think so." I replied cockily.
About 45 minutes later in bed
Arian POV
          August was laying between my legs with his head on my chest falling asleep when I whispered "baby?" "hmm" he replied tiredly. "Were you living in my house while I wasn't speaking to you?" "Yes. I was waiting for you to bring yo ass home." "You know that's not normal right babe?"
"I don't give a damn what's normal I wanted my lady and this was as close as I could get. You had abandoned me and yo dogs." I laughed quietly "I didn't abandon y'all" I said. "Sure felt like it." He said seriously.
I heard the seriousness in his voice and immediately felt bad for how I had ignored him for weeks "I'm sorry" I said "shhh daddy tryin ta sleep" "did you hear what I said?" I asked him.
He stopped playing with my nipple (something that had become a habit when he got sleepy or was going to sleep) and looked up at me and said "yes baybeh I hea ya I fagiv ya aight" he then laid his head back down, closed his eyes, and started playing with my nipple again.
           I sighed and then fell asleep shortly after.
August POV
        I woke up a few hours later still laying in the same spot. I wanted to get up and go to the mall to do some shopping, so I started trying to wake Arian up. "Arian baybeh get up" I said shaking her. "Nooo leave me alone bae I'm sore I can't take anymore." She groaned in her sleep.
"Baybeh I'm not tryin ta get none" I said laughing "let's get up and go shoppin" one of her eyes popped opened when I said shoppin. "Shopping? You should have started with that" she said pushing me off and getting out of bed. "Well damn you ain't gotta get violent. Ya lil ass luh puttin ya hands on a nigga." "I wouldn't have put my hands on you if you would have hurried up and got out of bed." She said to me.
I jumped out the bed and rubbed up and down my chest and stomach and said "just cause I'm a skinny nigga don't mean I won't beat ya lil short ass. I ain't gone take too much more of ya abuse woman" I walked up on her and kissed her while getting dressed. We left a lil while after.

Authors note: sorry chapter is so short

Authors note: sorry chapter is so short. Just a filler chapter next chapter will have more content. Hope y'all are enjoying the book! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!
-A.A.❤️