Chapter 11: Night to Remember

Arian POV
We had just made it back to August's house and I immediately walked in and started getting my things. I needed space from everyone. "Why are you emptying your drawer?" He asked me as I was clearing out the space he'd set aside for me. I stayed quiet and went to the closet to get that stuff as well. "So you don't hea me talking to ya?" "Yes August I hear you loud and clear, but right now I just want to get my stuff and leave." "You're mad because I defended myself? What I was supposed to do?! Let them niggas punk me?!" "August I don't want to talk!" "Fine! Make sure you pack all yo shit too!! And don't bring yo spoiled childish ass back!" I flinched when the door to the bedroom slammed shut.
August POV
I wasn't about to beg her to stay wit me. She could go. I saw her walking down the stairs with her stuff and my heart broke. I just put my head down. "I'm sorry August ok I just can't" I stood up and said "you know what fuck this yo ass ain't going nowhere!" I walked over to her and started taking her stuff, as I'm walking up the stairs to put it back she fighting me for it "stop! I said yo ass ain't leaving me!" "Yes I am! Give me my shit!" I threw her stuff on the floor of my closet and turned and said "Fuck No!" "Fuck you August!" "Fuck me?! Nah fuck you! Fuck you for runnin round hea makin a nigga feel special and shit. Having me thinking you really care about me! Fuck you for making a nigga fall in love wit yo dumbass!" I sat down on the edge of the bed and put my head in hands I couldn't deal with this shit.
I knew this shit was gone happen I thought to myself. I just kept my head in my hands because I couldn't deal with seeing her walk out my life. I felt like I was fucking dying on the inside. I hated that I even fell for this woman. The only thing a woman consistently do is leave.
           I was pulled out my thoughts when I felt her slowly ease her arms around my shoulders. She bought one of her hands to my head and just held me. I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist as I kept my head on her stomach. I couldn't help it I always wanted to be around her even when she was getting on my nerves.
I started easing her shirt up kissing her stomach gently. She pulled her shirt over her head and moved her body closer so that she was standing between my legs and I had more access. I unsnapped the jeans she had on, and pushed them down her legs along with her panties. I stood up and stared at her and said "I'm sorry about tonight" "me too" she said back. We just stood there staring at each other for a moment lost in our own thoughts.
I eased my arms around her body a lowered my face to hers kissing passionately as I pressed her against the wall. She started pulling at my clothes and before long we were both naked. I picked her up and carried her to my bed and laid her in the middle of it. I kissed my way up her body slowly before I got to her most private place and I began to feast on her body like a starved man.
             She was writhing uncontrollably and moaning and that just pushed me to do more. I didn't stop til I had made her cum atleast 3 times. I had to make this woman mine. I had to make sure she'd never want to leave me.
I eased myself over her body and looked her in the eyes and said "are you sure? I don't want you to regret this in the morning" "Yes I want you August right now" I reached over and grabbed a condom out of my night stand drawer and put it on "it's gonna hurt" I said "I trust you. You'll be gentle right?" "Of course"
I held my breath as I slowly tried to work my way into her body. She was so tight it was almost painful. I felt her tense up "relax baybeh" I whispered in her ear as I started to kiss on her neck. I reached my hand down and started to rub her clit and she began to relax more and moan. I finally broke through her barrier and was fully seated. I stayed completely still while her body adjusted to my size.
She started to move around underneath me working me in short pumps. That's right take what you need from me shawty I thought to myself. "You want me to take ova from hea" I said smiling down at her, when I saw she was gettin frustrated  "yes please move" I began moving in and out slow and deep at first and then I picked up the pace. "Fuck love you feel so good" I said in her ear.
              All I could hear from her were incoherent words and loud moans. I knew my back was destroyed from the way she was scratching it up. "Oh my god! I-aaaagh!" She started trying to run from me "don't run from the dick. You better enjoy that nut!" I said forcefully "I'm right behind you baybeh gone and get yours " I felt her walls clamp down on me.
            I felt like I was about to pass out. Her whole body stiffened and then she came long and loud all over me "shit I'm cummin baybeh! Fuck! You mine you never leaving me." I had never cum like this with any woman in my life. I pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back pulling her with me.
"Did I hurt you" I asked her while breathing heavy. "No it was perfect, everything I dreamed it would be." I got up to go to the bathroom I cleaned myself up and then bought a warm towel for her.
             I pulled the sheet off her and slowly started to clean her up. She closed her legs "let me take care of you love" I said to her. She finally relaxed and after I finished I climbed back in bed she immediately cuddled under me and said in a whisper "I love you too August" I kissed her forehead and fell asleep with a smile on my face. I had never been this content.
Arian POV
       I woke up and checked the time it was almost 3 in the morning August was still laying next to me knocked out. I needed him though, right now. I was drenched and I wanted to go again. I reached into the nightstand and grabbed a condom out and straddled his lap.
          I massaged him for a sec it didn't take long and he was at full attention. He's such a heavy sleeper I thought giggling to myself. After placing the condom on I eased myself over him and started easing down. 
         I jumped when I felt his hands on my waist helping to guide me down. His eyes were still closed, but he had a smirk on his face "so you just gone take the dick huh?" I started giggling "you can't take things that belong to you" I moaned out once he was inside fully. He bit his lip.
           After a couple seconds I started moving. I had never heard a man moan like that before. Maybe those horse back riding lessons came in handy. "Fuck! You a pro at this shit" he said on a moan .
               He pulled me down and started kissing me passionately and then he went to work on my breasts. "Ooh August yesss" I screamed "Arian baybeh slow down I don't want to bust yet." He said I could feel his thighs tighten up under me.
              I knew I had him right where I wanted him. So I decided to play "tell me it's mine" I said while working my hips harder "ok Arian baybeh it's yours! Fuck it's yours!" He said with his head thrown back. Now for the ultimate test "call me daddy" I said grinning down at him. I put a little extra hip action into my movements to try and persuade him to say it "fuck no!"
             He then flipped me onto my back while laughing "you think you real funny huh?" He said. "Get on your hands and knees and toot that ass up!" He smacked me on the ass as I turned over I looked over my shoulder at him biting my lip "do it again" he did and I almost lost my mind.
              I felt him easing into me from the back "uhh it's too much baby" I said "you better take this dick girl and I better not catch you runnin or you gone get it worse"
          He started pounding into me "oooh baby please" "please what love" he reached his hand down to the front of me and started playing with my clit "I'm cumming!" He just kept ramming into me I started trying to run "you runnin baybeh" "no baby I'm not running" "I think you are" he said panting in my ear. He was merciless on my pussy after that. I thought I was gonna die from pleasure "what's my name love" "August" "nah that ain't it. What is my name!" "Ooooh daddyyyy" we both exploded simultaneously and collapsed. We were a sweaty mess. He got up to dispose of the condom and came back and pulled me to him. I was a rag doll at this point. "Admit it I almost made you call me daddy" he kissed my fingers "I'll never admit that shit" he said laughing.

Authors note: Don't forget to comment and vote! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️
-A.A.