Chapter 40: Audio record

You grabbed the phone then pressed the button,pressing your ear against it's speaker to hear it loud and clear.

"Well… Uh… Hey… So… I want to tell this thing…"

The record stuttered. Yep,days ago,you noticed him speaking to himself in his room,but you just ignored.

"So… There's this girl that I love… And I want to take this chance before some other guy gets her… And… I just want to tell you… Please,don't be awkward around me,okay..?

Here it goes… I-I love you… (y-y/n)…"

You looked startled,of course. "H-he… What…?"

"I love you ever since I met you. That day when I got lost and went in your room instead of my grandmother's. I had a crush on you since that day and as day by day came,that crush grew to love… I'm sorry if you feel awkward,but I know you love Blackstar already… So… I'll… Just drift away and find someone else,I guess…"

Then the audio ended. It was obvious that he was nervous and sad at the time. You looked down,tossing your phone harshly on the couch. It bounced,then landed on the ground instead. You stood up,fists clenched. "I can't handle this anymore…" You mumbled,going to the kitchen and grabbing the kitchen knife.

"Sorry if I never knew…"

[To Blackstar's…]

"So (y/n) likes chocolate cupcakes ?" Blackstar laughed as he looked at the container holding two chocolate cupcakes inside. "Hope she smiles as soon I give this to her though…" He shrugged.

He chuckled then went to the door,twisting the knob and opening it. "(y/n) ! Here's your cupcakes !" He grinned. He looked around,seeing you nowhere in sight. He placed the cupcakes on the center table,then looked to your room. "(y/n) ? You around here ?" He blinked. When he didn't find you,he closed the door then went to the kitchen. "(y/n) ?" He scratched his head. He was going to the fridge when something almost tripped him,making him mumble some curse word. Not before he saw what the thing is.

"(y/n) !" Blackstar looked startled. You were on the ground,looking down and holding the kitchen knife in your right hand,with your wrist at the other one bleeding from a cut. Blackstar got back to his senses then quickly picked you up,placing you in your room and grabbing the first aid kit from somewhere.

He started cleaning the cut with some cotton and a water-like thing. As soon as the wet cotton met your cut,you winced in pain and kept your eyes squeezed shut. Blackstar quickly took the cotton back,sighing. "Sorry… I forgot to say it'll sting.." He mumbled. You just sighed,then gave a slight nod. He continued to clean your cut carefully,then wrapped it with a bandage.

"Are you out of your mind ? Why did you try to kill yourself ?" Blackstar scolded. You sat up then sighed,rubbing the bandaged cut. "I'm sorry… It's just that…" You mumbled,looking away. Blackstar bit his lower lip. "Do you think Haruto likes seeing you kill yourself ?" He asked. You glanced at him. "You don't understand…" You mumbled. Blackstar sighed. "Maybe I don't. But (y/n),it's stupid to try ending your lif—"

"You can't blame me,Blackstar. I just knew he loved me ever since we were kids."